The Moors in Europe, Slavery and Economics and the Caribbean

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
BGOL supposed to be concerned about BLACK culture?

I don't believe it.
Well you have to understand. Black people only care - when they do- about black culture that happend in america or africa.

See europeans came up with the concept of continents. The maps that divide continents. So they said africa stops at israel and the Mediterranean sea. And because that we identify ourselves with a continent as opposed to a nation*.

So arabia aint africa......so any black history in arabia dont concern us.

Europe aint africa so they dont care about the blacks that were in europe.

I mean after all in euro is where most of the iconoclasm of black history occcured.

Ask most pro blacks that know all about egypt and that shit .....ask them to name 1....just one black king that ruled in europe. :itsawrap:

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
Well you have to understand. Black people only care - when they do- about black culture that happend in america or africa.

See europeans came up with the concept of continents. The maps that divide continents. So they said africa stops at israel and the Mediterranean sea. And because that we identify ourselves with a continent as opposed to a nation*.

So arabia aint africa......so any black history in arabia dont concern us.

Europe aint africa so they dont care about the blacks that were in europe.

I mean after all in euro is where most of the iconoclasm of black history occcured.

Ask most pro blacks that know all about egypt and that shit .....ask them to name 1....just one black king that ruled in europe. :itsawrap:

Peace BROTHER,

All these supposed to be knowledgeable people are sad.

Most know nothing about Africa beyond Egypt.

They should pick up a book by Dr. Runoko Rashidi called:

51SYgTZLZwL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Black Star: the African Presence in Early Europe Paperback – 2011
by Runoko Rashidi 10 customer reviews