Pay or leave when it was said that bitch called

Two minutes after they walked in.

And even if that was the case

what about the many other euros that said they

Stay for hours in Starbucks and never told

To purchase anything...

I think this whore is part of Starbucks damage

Control
That is exactly, the missing point the fool missed.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His premise is 100% correct but he is using only part of the argument to make his premise true. Which makes it click bait

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
best way to “kill” these types is to not bring more attention to them by refusing to press play
It was click bait anyway. His premise was correct but it was the classic let me choose one part of the argument where he was correct to force people to get upset

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s always weird (and telling) to me when people inexplicably chalk shit like this up to a mere disagreement.
People have been murdered over $5. I think to murder someone because of their shitty logic is too much for me.

The guy has a shitty perspective of reality. That’s not enough to remove him off the planet.

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
People have been murdered over $5. I think to murder someone because of their shitty logic is too much for me.

The guy has a shitty perspective of reality. That’s not enough to remove him off the planet.

Again, misidentifying this as “shitty logic” or a philosophical difference is weird and, frankly, dangerous.

There is a 400+ year history of global anti-black brutality that we continue to see get played out in perverse and murderous ways. Anyone, including this fool, who is supportive of that brutality needs to be immediately done away with.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again, misidentifying this as “shitty logic” or a philosophical difference is weird and, frankly, dangerous.

There is a 400+ year history of global anti-black brutality that we continue to see get played out in perverse and murderous ways. Anyone, including this fool, who is supportive of that brutality needs to be immediately done away with.
The guy is brainwashed.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Those of you thinking this guy is just some fool completely miss the point...his leaving out the fact that White customers were not forced to make the pay or leave choice is not some simple mistake...its an intentional omission designed to further his agenda...the only question is what is his agenda...I figure its to get paid in some kinda way by getting attention...I am still unsure on how he plans to get paid but shitting on Black folks tends to be good business for sellouts...either way, fuck him

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I despise @entreprenegro, we can't suffer these coons to live. Especially the ones that do it for free.

Lol nah he light work he is just pushing interracial relationships because he is the product of one

THere are coons infesting this. place far worse I've seen him on Many occassions

Giving chocolate sisters props

I think likes of exiled queen and acur and company are far worse

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are Civil Rights laws (Federal and State) regarding public accommodation like Starbucks. If they only applied this rule to black patrons than his Civil Rights was violated. He asserted his Civil Rights by refusing to leave. He was acting like other patrons.

By complying with the order to leave voluntarily, it may hurt his chances to seek relief for violating his rights.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Lol nah he light work he is just pushing interracial relationships because he is the product of one

Here are coons far worse I've seen him on Manu occassions

Giving chocolate sisters props

I think likes of exiled queen and acur and company are far worse
Every black and cac issue posted here that musty fat fucca always sides with the cac, that is 100% true. Posting the occasional black pussy doesn't negate that fact. On @Entrepronegro we will have to agree to disagree.