"Do you love Black men" to japanese women

Bang_0N_thE_BeaST

Potential Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol: Basically,these cats walk around Japan and ask random Jap chicks that question...trust,they AINT scared,they really do love black men,yet the culture is racist to black people?They mimic everything in black culture,and yet racism is rampant,anyways:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/inxfuqEskyE​
[/flash]

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/NsP4SHcCdlA​
[/flash]
 
icon14.gif
 
Damn dude in second vid is a hater.I can see being taken aback if someone asked your girl this question but dude is putting his emotions on his sleeve.
 
:lol::lol::lol: Basically,these cats walk around Japan and ask random Jap chicks that question...trust,they AINT scared,they really do love black men,yet the culture is racist to black people?They mimic everything in black culture,and yet racism is rampant,anyways:

How do you know their culture is racist :confused:
 
:lol::lol::lol: Basically,these cats walk around Japan and ask random Jap chicks that question...trust,they AINT scared,they really do love black men,yet the culture is racist to black people?They mimic everything in black culture,and yet racism is rampant,anyways:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/inxfuqEskyE​
[/flash]

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/NsP4SHcCdlA​
[/flash]

Interesting, but couldn't the same apply in general to every group of female not black.:confused:


Women are conditioned to be wary of black men. Unfortunately this also includes our black women.:smh:

*two cents*
 
Man I can't fuckin wait...I need to buy a digicam too and film shit...
 
Man I can't fuckin wait...I need to buy a digicam too and film shit...
Hey Leroy Soup Nutz!! The "Traveling in Japan for Cheap" thread will be up tomorrow. I had a 25 page paper due this wknd along with getting f-cked up for halloween so I didn't have time to do it, but I'm working on it right now!
 
Hey Leroy Soup Nutz!! The "Traveling in Japan for Cheap" thread will be up tomorrow. I had a 25 page paper due this wknd along with getting f-cked up for halloween so I didn't have time to do it, but I'm working on it right now!

Lets get it going I want to go asap
 
Women are conditioned to be wary of black men. Unfortunately this also includes our black women.:smh:

*two cents*

The Black man (sans you Bitch Niggas Online) is the last Alpha Male on the planet. Every other male on this planet is bitch made. The CAC male by default is a faggot, they have to put forth effort to not be gay. The asians, indians, middle easterners, are all a half a chromosome away from being a bitch. Hence why the Black man will always be viewed as a threat and why the Black bitch in cahoots with the CAC, immigrants, and faggots are trying to feminize suppress the Black male.
 
Hey Leroy Soup Nutz!! The "Traveling in Japan for Cheap" thread will be up tomorrow. I had a 25 page paper due this wknd along with getting f-cked up for halloween so I didn't have time to do it, but I'm working on it right now!

Sweetheart take your time...no rush...25 pg yikes...I was thinking this morning the main shit I am worry about is eating/drinking/partying/traveling by train...I mean the plane fare and the hotel rate if I book it early is gonna be fixed...it's the other shit I mention that could spin my budget outta control...make it when you got time doh...
 
Hey Leroy Soup Nutz!! The "Traveling in Japan for Cheap" thread will be up tomorrow. I had a 25 page paper due this wknd along with getting f-cked up for halloween so I didn't have time to do it, but I'm working on it right now!

Please, I know these people can be racist, but I love to travel. I have been in Japan 3 times but never got out of the airport. Not next time.
 
god I miss Japan I want to go back so bad:(

Yup, I spent two solid years in Japan. And I aint talking about Okinawa, I'm talking about Tokyo. I lived in the famous Roppongi. If you don't know about Roppongi, google that shat. But anyways from the first day I was there I was in the poon tang. Me and my friends used to have contest parties where we would go out and see who could bring back to the most girls to the house. Yup, good times. And it is a fact that japanese girls love black men. I've gone out and had japensese girls leave their boyfriends and come over and talk to me.

I one japanese girl come to the states after I left japan and visit me. But soon enough reality sat in once I got settled in the states and I realized how much I missed japan cause, well you know...:lol:
 
@LordSinister: Dude u will have a blast in Japan whenever u make it out the airport! :lol: I'm half black, half japanese and even though i encountered some racist shit--I am moving back there immediately after I graduate college (unless i get a great job in the states). Japan is crazy fun and u will have an amazing time. The thread should be up tomorrow afternoon CST.
 
Yup, I spent two solid years in Japan. And I aint talking about Okinawa, I'm talking about Tokyo. I lived in the famous Roppongi. If you don't know about Roppongi, google that shat. But anyways from the first day I was there I was in the poon tang. Me and my friends used to have contest parties where we would go out and see who could bring back to the most girls to the house. Yup, good times. And it is a fact that japanese girls love black men. I've gone out and had japensese girls leave their boyfriends and come over and talk to me.

I one japanese girl come to the states after I left japan and visit me. But soon enough reality sat in once I got settled in the states and I realized how much I missed japan cause, well you know...:lol:

I plan to visit for the culture.
 
The Black man (sans you Bitch Niggas Online) is the last Alpha Male on the planet. Every other male on this planet is bitch made. The CAC male by default is a faggot, they have to put forth effort to not be gay. The asians, indians, middle easterners, are all a half a chromosome away from being a bitch. Hence why the Black man will always be viewed as a threat and why the Black bitch in cahoots with the CAC, immigrants, and faggots are trying to feminize suppress the Black male.

Haha..good one. Ur right though for the most part. This is a great entry, BTW
 
The real question is why Black men love Asian women so much. :lol::lol: ps the dude from the 2nd flick was part of the crew u fools
 
@LordSinister: Dude u will have a blast in Japan whenever u make it out the airport! :lol: I'm half black, half japanese and even though i encountered some racist shit--I am moving back there immediately after I graduate college (unless i get a great job in the states). Japan is crazy fun and u will have an amazing time. The thread should be up tomorrow afternoon CST.

My aunt teach there for prolly 20 years now...I am not even close w/ her and have no idea what her experience is like but that has always put the bug in my ear since I was a teen to go over there...I honestly think it will be a life changing experience...
 
I plan to visit for the culture.

I understand. I had the chance to visit the shrines and so forth. But I have to tell you, I was yung dum and full of ___. So my focus was off a little bit. Japan has some good beer and food was great. I love sushi still to this day. Go to a sushi bar and you will see what I mean. They put the sushi on a revolving bar and you grab the sushi as it come by and at the end you pay by the number of plates that you have. Good shit. If you have a chance, go to Roppongi. You will find a lot african american themed bars and so forth. My fav was the Motown Bar. They played motown music 24/7. Be careful though cause I hear Roppongi is turning into a hell hole.

Recently, I discovered that one of the japanese girls I dated, as turn into a well know singer in japan and other places. Go figure!
 
I am going to Japan in December. I have been there twice and always have a blast. The young Japanese people are cool with Black folk, its the older generation that is fucked up and racist.
 
My aunt teach there for prolly 20 years now...I am not even close w/ her and have no idea what her experience is like but that has always put the bug in my ear since I was a teen to go over there...I honestly think it will be a life changing experience...

You aunt been teaching in Japan for 20 years? She's black. That's some cool shit right there. Smallminded folks were probably calling her crazy back then too...
 
I understand. I had the chance to visit the shrines and so forth. But I have to tell you, I was yung dum and full of ___. So my focus was off a little bit. Japan has some good beer and food was great. I love sushi still to this day. Go to a sushi bar and you will see what I mean. They put the sushi on a revolving bar and you grab the sushi as it come by and at the end you pay by the number of plates that you have. Good shit. If you have a chance, go to Roppongi. You will find a lot african american themed bars and so forth. My fav was the Motown Bar. They played motown music 24/7. Be careful though cause I hear Roppongi is turning into a hell hole.

Recently, I discovered that one of the japanese girls I dated, as turn into a well know singer in japan and other places. Go figure!

Dude I was lying my ass off... :lol:
 
Are you cats seriously drawing conclusions from these wack ass 30second video clips with chicks who dont even speak English?:lol:


Thirsty ass wanna be loved niggas in this thread. :smh:
 
Back
Top