Vanessa Williams and Daughter Jillian

cuzz

Star
Registered
I'd fuck her like this

3723929293_f949da0d3d_o.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SOMEONE MADE A GIF OF THIS!!!!!

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I don't give a damn what NOBODY says, she's still one of the finest women this side of the MISSISSIPPI!!!!!!!!

Hell da first BLACK Mz. Amerrikka..... (figure dat one out)....

AtlSportsFan

Star
Registered
When the daughter drops the baby fat and gets a little older...like 21, she'll be very nice.

The daughter is dumpy as hell to be so "young" in relative terms, you'd think that the daughter should have been exposed to the best Trainers and workout facilities in comparison to the "normal" Female her age.

If she's that dumpy AFTER having been exposed to the "best", then she'll end up as a FAT-ASS with a gorgeous face.

UNLESS she makes some major lifestyle changes in a hurry.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Vanessa still looks hot...mother...daughter...banging...Lafayette is a funny mofo...blah, blah, blah...
Now, who the fuck is this chick?
3704904760_b364e24c18_o.gif

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
ay yo blunt whats good ma :D
That's not the only I.D. being used. I have a couple of mofos I have on my ig list that I haven't seen post until now.
Its funny because I was gonna say doesn't it "feel" like Blunt is in this thread? :D

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Not Blunt. I've even gone head to head with Blunt

http://www.bgol.us/board/showpost.php?p=6595281&postcount=172

Just trying to share some information.I knew Fox wasn't the father because I was around in the late '80's when Vanessa married her manager Ramon Hervey and I remember "hating" Rick Fox and his UNC Tarheels. He was playing at North Carolina when Jillian was born.
:dance:
ts
:dance:

I felt like other folks and was gonna say that you were Blunt but will take your word you are not the diseased one.

LET'S MAINTAIN A BLUNT FREE ZONE

Les W

Star
Registered
she (daughter) a few double stacks away from obese.

Y'all trippin, or just old heads...that daughter is fine as awww hell boy!!

As for the Jelly Roll :hmm: Stop it, on BGOL? We got dudes chasin the bus to the fat farm on here :lol:

Most Hollywood chick (Vanessa) just get lipo to get rid of it, she look mad old and used up to me :smh:

Daughter is :yes:

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
The daughter is dumpy as hell to be so "young" in relative terms, you'd think that the daughter should have been exposed to the best Trainers and workout facilities in comparison to the "normal" Female her age.

If she's that dumpy AFTER having been exposed to the "best", then she'll end up as a FAT-ASS with a gorgeous face.

UNLESS she makes some major lifestyle changes in a hurry.

You never know, she might be a "late bloomer". Some chicks start getting motivated in their late '20s and start hiring trainers because they wanna be on TV and feel like time is runnin' out.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yes - we've talked about her daughter before.

As for Vanessa?

Rick Fox is a stupid muthafucka. Sure he's fucking ELIZA DUSHKU now, but yo - Vanessa ain't aged in YEARS!