Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Your friends have caught the bug too?!?

Both of my best friends from high school are married, and one had a child with her husband last year. Some of my other friends from high school are one baby #1 or baby #2, and they're all having babies AT ONCE. With the way my job/career is going, I'm happy to not have that "burden (is it wrong to call a marriage/kids a burden?)", but I did go through a period of feeling "left out" or "lonely."

On another note, if the weather holds up well, I'll be debuting my colored jeans this Friday at the job :lol:

Hey, they ARE J. Crew, after all...

Yes my cousin first, now my best friend. They all used to think I would be the first to go.. lol

Not a burden, but the responsibility of it all, especially in my transition to grad school, which I'm sure you can relate to, but everyone seems to think that I should be pursuing marriage instead of a doctorate...or that i must be one of those 'independent women' which i hate... :smh: I'm only 26 give me a break...

I'm curious to know the color of the jeans, either way im sure you will rock them and be beautiful!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: @ the marriage/baby bug.

I'm waiting on some folks in my circle to get it over with just cause they got the bug but deny it. It's a funny situation.

And no, every woman should not wear skinny jeans. I have tried not to...they don't fit right. :(

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Yes my cousin first, now my best friend. They all used to think I would be the first to go.. lol

Not a burden, but the responsibility of it all, especially in my transition to grad school, which I'm sure you can relate to, but everyone seems to think that I should be pursuing marriage instead of a doctorate...or that i must be one of those 'independent women' which i hate... :smh: I'm only 26 give me a break...

I'm curious to know the color of the jeans, either way im sure you will rock them and be beautiful!

Your time will come, dear... who knows?!? You might meet someone in graduate school. I know several couples that are now married who first met while pursuing graduate degrees. And, how does someone pursue marriage anyway?!? :lol: That's something that happens while you're living life and doing you anyway...

Well, I have two pairs actually: a green pair and yellow pair. I'm not sure which pair to rock, but I'll probably do it something like the below pics:

155724_yel_fr.jpg

+

155916_wht_w.jpg

+

2ceea33d6a5c49a6dff4f28a9953703a_medium.jpg

+

08420779_198

+

155703_nat_w.jpg

= :dance::dance::dance:

PrincessC

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: @ the marriage/baby bug.

I'm waiting on some folks in my circle to get it over with just cause they got the bug but deny it. It's a funny situation.

And no, every woman should not wear skinny jeans. I have tried not to...they don't fit right. :(

Any time I think I'm getting "the bug" I go and watch the Miracle of Life or Birth Day on Discovery Health. Takes the urge right out of me.
And skinny jeans are really hard to wear. No matter what the brand, I can't get them over my ass unless I'm wearing spanx, which is a beating.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Must you use coconut milk when making Jamaican curry goat? :confused:

... that's what the Food Network recipe said though ... :(

... nah, I don't think so.

Wait. I have coconut extract though. Wait, why the hell do i have a can coconut extract and WTF is coconut extract? :confused:

Damn, this butter sure brought out the flavor in this bowl of Ramen noodle. :yes:

Cold marinate ... 2 more hours to go ...

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Why do people act like marriage or having babies is supposed to be contagious.....

(is it wrong to call a marriage/kids a burden?)",

but everyone seems to think that I should be pursuing marriage instead of a doctorate...or that i must be one of those 'independent women' which i hate...

:smh::smh::smh:

[sarcasm]Disgust.

Another case of BLACK women destroying our community by refusing the sacred institution of marriage and the blessing of child birth.

Clearly the both of you want to stay club hopping and dating thugs instead of settling down with an L7 into a life of barefoot pregnancy and constant insecurity bombardment.

:smh:@ BLACK women these days. [/sarcasm]

3467477.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any time I think I'm getting "the bug" I go and watch the Miracle of Life or Birth Day on Discovery Health. Takes the urge right out of me.
And skinny jeans are really hard to wear. No matter what the brand, I can't get them over my ass unless I'm wearing spanx, which is a beating.

Lol

And c/s to the bold

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/dJVI2bQdAFc&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6[/flash]
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/Uf7TJgmBXy4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b[/flash]

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Every woman should not wear skinny jeans.....

I should reiterate...they are J. Crew Slim Fit jeans, which just fit closely to the body...I only have one pair of skinny jeans, which I actually picked up in the Juniors department at a Marshall's...oh wait, I have another pair of Levi's...the kinda metal ones... but, I hate how big they make my thighs look, so I don't wear them...

A while ago, though, Essence did an article which said any size woman can wear skinny jeans...the woman looked good in the pictorial, but I think the jeans were so darn costly :angry:

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor

:smh::smh::smh:

[sarcasm]Disgust.

Another case of BLACK women destroying our community by refusing the sacred institution of marriage and the blessing of child birth.

Clearly the both of you want to stay club hopping and dating thugs instead of settling down with an L7 into a life of barefoot pregnancy and constant insecurity bombardment.

:smh:@ BLACK women these days. [/sarcasm]

3467477.jpg

Go ahead and get your white woman, BLACK MAN...

Besides, you brothas don't want to marry us anyway, right? :rolleyes:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
One of my good friends is a ho. . . :(:smh:

I didn't know and now I do and I feel disgusted around her. . .

:(

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
:(

which part are you disgusted with? that's shes a ho? or that she hid it from you?

Both. . .

It's like she was living some type of double life or something. . .

What's even crazier and is that she frowned on other females who slept around but was secretly doing the same thing.

I feel like it's none of business in a way. . . but idk. . . . just so foul :smh:

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh Shhnap!:lol:

Not to be all "JofromtheNO" n shit, but I'm getting a periodic stimulus rescue ... :yes:

Ah haaa!!! :dance2:

Here's the republican response.....

Cut the bullshit excuses. If more women thought about that night, then 4 months down the road, we could have sex like BUSH was still in office.....

Not to get political, but it did seem like I had some of my best pussy right after 9-11. That patriotic pussy was something fierce!!!! Nothing like getting a blowjob by a chick that was proud to give you a blow job!!!

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Here's the republican response.....

Cut the bullshit excuses. If more women thought about that night, then 4 months down the road, we could have sex like BUSH was still in office.....

Not to get political, but it did seem like I had some of my best pussy right after 9-11. That patriotic pussy was something fierce!!!! Nothing like getting a blowjob by a chick that was proud to give you a blow job!!!

2lu3zp5.gif

Not to get political, but it did seem like I had some of my best pussy right after 9-11. !

:confused::smh::smh::(:(:(:(:(.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Both. . .

It's like she was living some type of double life or something. . .

What's even crazier and is that she frowned on other females who slept around but was secretly doing the same thing.

I feel like it's none of business in a way. . . but idk. . . . just so foul :smh:

aahhh.. hypocritical... bad bad things..

I def. would be upset.. if we were friends why would you feel the need to hide it from me.. I'd be hurt too..

at least my friend who's a ho, lets me know.. I just let her do her. But i laugh when she tells me she wants to be a "good girl"

I really need to find someone I can have regular sex with ... I'm tired of masturbating damnit:angry::(

welcome to the club

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Every time I see LD's sig I think ... "damn, her cup runneth over" then I think .. "damn she looks like she'll cut a bitch" :lol::lol:

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
LET'S GO SIXERS! *clap, clap, clapclapclap* LET'S GO SIXERS! *clap, clap, clapclapclap* LET'S GO SIX...aww hell, this ain't lookin good.

Toning up hurts like hell, but it's worth the pain for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.