ﻇﻇﻇﻇﻇ--|AfricanGoddesses - Isabelle & Jane (Pics & Vids w/ updates)|--ﻇﻇﻇﻇﻇ

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
only on the avi video
for some reason....zshare doesnt stream avi's like they do other types of videos. whenever i have that problem....i just download the file to my pc.

The page wouldn't even come up, it had completely went blank. :smh:It's working just fine now.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
this stuff is gold, the coco vid just locks up when tryin to down, dam

coco vid is a avi
avi's dont play on zshare....the only one's i see play smoothly without problems are the wmv's. im uploading pics to rapid....and imma stick to zshare for the videos. zshare fucks up from time to time....but its usually only for a short while.

im using zshare for the vids so people can preview 'em before they save 'em. some might not like the vids. ive seen a lot that i didnt like. zshare allows u to preview before u waste ur time downloading it to ur PC.
ill post more tommorrow

AtomAnt

Cookie Monster Cookie Jar
BGOL Investor
:groupwave:groupwave:groupwave

Obama Y2K9

Obama '09
301pus6.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chitownheadbusa, with titties this perfect, ironingboard backside is of no consequence. If she got a vagina, she a winna! Hot NATURAL drop! These are becoming rarer almost due to become extinct. If you need somebody to environmentally proctect this species, I'm up for the job. LOL.

orange roughy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow, getting flashbacks. I've had some success with some chicks like Laurence before, nice bods, average to less than average faces.

OR