You just nutted and your partner wants some tongue action

Your spouse/longtime lover just gave you the most mind numbing orgasm and you nutted all up in their mouth/pussy and they take it like a champ. They climb up beside you and you realise that their mouth/pussy is still full of your emissions and they are coming in wanting a deep tongue searching kiss.

Do you open your mouth and kiss them and say aw hell it is all me?:yes:

Keep your mouth tightly closed, kiss them and run for the bathroom?:puke:

Stop them and point them to the bathroom?:angry:

Smile sweetly and pointedly kiss them on their cheek?:smh:

The smilies match best what i think the questions evoke inside the person when they make that particular decision. So u can use the appropriate smilie to state your response.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if i'm in a nasty mood:yes: (hell its mine...and i'd kiss her if i had her pussy juice on my face)

but if i'm not in the "red" sexually..then:smh:

:lol:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
This is a good question. I've discussed it with a few dudes and of course men say they wouldn't do it or they'd make the woman drink some mouthwash. I know dudes that keep mouthwash on their nightstand for that purpose.

But I think it's because they know how foul their shit really is.

Putrid and rank. Yet they want us to do it?

I think I'd be like Samantha from Sex and the City, I'll taste it if you taste it.

It's a good way to get out of giving a blow job too.

This is a good question. I've discussed it with a few dudes and of course men say they wouldn't do it or they'd make the woman drink some mouthwash. I know dudes that keep mouthwash on their nightstand for that purpose.

I think I'd be like Samantha from Sex and the City, I'll taste it if you taste it.

Reverse is true as well. I know a woman who will not kiss a guy after he eats her pussy. She will send them to wash their mouths out.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:yes:

why wouldn't I...no different from cummin over his cock and then sucking him off....i taste good dammit :D

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Reverse is true as well. I know a woman who will not kiss a guy after he eats her pussy. She will send them to wash their mouths out.

Nawl not me, I will kiss a dude passionately after glossing his face up with my wet and sticky.

no he was asking the men if they would kiss a woman when her mouth full of his nut

Actually i meant either because some women will not either. But i know u will never have that problem with a male partner.:lol::lol::lol:

Cause i know that he will not like the taste of your vomit.:lol::lol::lol:

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the test ladies: start giving him a blow job and teasing a lot. Slowly lick your tongue up from his pubes to his belly to his chest and then up to his lips. If he flinches--cease BJ! If he tongues you down, it's all good and make your way on back down and finish what you started

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Actually i meant either because some women will not either. But i know u will never have that problem with a male partner.:lol::lol::lol:

Cause i know that he will not like the taste of your vomit.:lol::lol::lol:

haha and i should make him kiss me too just for spite
but my cum tastes good. i will absolutely kiss.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
Here's the test ladies: start giving him a blow job and teasing a lot. Slowly lick your tongue up from his pubes to his belly to his chest and then up to his lips. If he flinches--cease BJ! If he tongues you down, it's all good and make your way on back down and finish what you started

Oh no not the games.:smh:

Just ask him. Things can be misinterpreted. What if you just have bad breath at the time.

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Oh no not the games.:smh:

Just ask him. Things can be misinterpreted. What if you just have bad breath at the time.

Naw babe. It's not a game. If I'm even down there that means we're going to fuck. So my breath couldn't have been that bad. But if you are not going to kiss me when I need it, then I ain't kissing you and we can just bone

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

:smh:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Whats the reasoning behinds this???

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
If my husband put his tounge down my throat after I let him cum in my mouth I would be worried........:smh:

HoneyBerry

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the reasoning behinds this???

I'm not saying a man should swallow a mouthful of his own cum because I wouldn't swallow a mouthful of mine. But if he can't put his mouth on mine simply because I went down on him, then I really don't need to be down there. He can't go where I want to go sexually if he's holding back like that. I have no problem tonguing down a man after he has given me head, so what's the big deal?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not saying a man should swallow a mouthful of his own cum because I wouldn't swallow a mouthful of mine. But if he can't put his mouth on mine simply because I went down on him, then I really don't need to be down there. He can't go where I want to go sexually if he's holding back like that. I have no problem tonguing down a man after he has given me head, so what's the big deal?

:smh: Why can't you accept that there is a difference between men and women??

If my husband put his tounge down my throat after I let him cum in my mouth I would be worried........:smh:

Co-motherfucking-sign

OnSlaught

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly don't know how I feel about this question...I guess the best question is would you kiss the girl you're with after you just went down on her? I used to get all antsy about this question but then one day I just said fuck it...but I ain't fuckin' tonguin' a chick after she just had my nut swashing around in her mouth. I have to see her swallow that shit fully...:smh::smh::smh:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well I have kissed men after swallowing them before. For those who have a problem with it, fuck em. On 2nd thought, I won't fuck em or swallow em.

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Bullshit...I have no problem swallowing a woman's cum as I am eating her out...but why the fukk would I want to taste my own cum...come on y'all chics twist shit out of proportion...come on...only a chic looking for trouble or dealing with a bisexual man would attempt to pull some shit like that...I was messing with a chic last night and sure enough came in her mouth...afterword she went washed up and came back and we shared a blunt...is it that hard for you take your ass to the sink...plus we bust more than y'all...I remember I was eating this chic out and after she brought my face up to her's and tongued the shit outta me...but that's different like I said a chic's nut in my mouth is different from a dude's nut in a chic mouth...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Well I have kissed men after swallowing them before. For those who have a problem with it, fuck em. On 2nd thought, I won't fuck em or swallow em.

See now that's different...you already swallowed...the OP ain't said nothing about swallowing...in his scenario shorty still had a mouthful of jism...

bksoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit...I have no problem swallowing a woman's cum as I am eating her out...but why the fukk would I want to taste my own cum...come on y'all chics twist shit out of proportion...come on...only a chic looking for trouble or dealing with a bisexual man would attempt to pull some shit like that...I was messing with a chic last night and sure enough came in her mouth...afterword she went washed up and came back and we shared a blunt...is it that hard for you take your ass to the sink...plus we bust more than y'all...I remember I was eating this chic out and after she brought my face up to her's and tongued the shit outta me...but that's different like I said a chic's nut in my mouth is different from a dude's nut in a chic mouth...

Thank you son keep it real keep it fucking real. That shit is my gift to her I dont want it back lmao!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe I misread this but "mouthful of cum" NO

If she swallowed then it depends on the chic ....

If my "partner" is a one night stand / a hookup or a jump off .... Hell NO.

Is it wifey / my main chick? Is it a long term fuck buddy? .... YES

Last edited: