Ultimate Horror Film Thread

Terror on Tubi October 2026 Lineup Announced​


With more than 13,000 hours of horror content, the Terror on Tubi Hub gives fans a permanent destination to discover their next nightmare and indulge in the genre all month long and beyond for free.

By Mirko Parlevliet
September 17, 2026



terrortubioctsix1.jpg
 
Didn't see it

I get it. That style aint for everyone. Its kinda specific and if you aint with it? Ain't nothing gonna change your mind...

Once I saw it and researched it? I got what they were doing. Its not my favorite horror style but I appreciated what it was doing.

I was talking to folks after Resident Evil about how this is GREAT for horror to be able to be Primate, Obsession, backrooms, iron lung, resident evil, five nights at Freddy's, evil dead, buddy, etc

All be successful and be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and great for their specific audience.

that's when horror is at its best - taking swings and keeping tradition.

I would like super hero movies to try to be same. Black cinema too. Just make good stuff.
 
I get it. That style aint for everyone. Its kinda specific and if you aint with it? Ain't nothing gonna change your mind...

Once I saw it and researched it? I got what they were doing. Its not my favorite horror style but I appreciated what it was doing.

I was talking to folks after Resident Evil about how this is GREAT for horror to be able to be Primate, Obsession, backrooms, iron lung, resident evil, five nights at Freddy's, evil dead, buddy, etc

All be successful and be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and great for their specific audience.

that's when horror is at its best - taking swings and keeping tradition.

I would like super hero movies to try to be same. Black cinema too. Just make good stuff.
Once they started with the anti trans my eyes rolled to Mars
 
Back
Top