He is not on the injury report just not being utilized. These Alabama receivers do not last long in the pros. Or else they just put too many out each year.Talk about about a disappointing career...
Damn, I forgot about Jeudy lol
Talk about about a disappointing career...
He is not on the injury report just not being utilized. These Alabama receivers do not last long in the pros. Or else they just put too many out each year.
They said a nasty record today on the radio about Steelers and Browns I thought this would be 5th…This is about to be what, four straight over the Steelers at home?
Talk about about a disappointing career...
Bruh I thought we had one when he was drafted
They said a nasty record today on the radio about Steelers and Browns I thought this would be 5th…
Aaron Rogers vs Deshaun Watson
OR
Caitlin Clark vs A'ja Wilson
OR
Both on the 65" TV (split screen)
![]()


JAG
Ether
and he's lucky Steve didn't take belt to ass
Big Ben's rapist brother in arms is looking great tonight.
![]()
Dusty ass Rodgers wants to yell and scream at everyone and can't see DK running free
shut the F up and throw the ball jackass