I know I haven't watched NBA in a minute, but Steph Curry looks like a BYTCH now!!!!

I hope voters see through this corny plea and demand to see evidence of a finger or an ear....but you had a chance to shame these fcuks back when they were wearing tea bags on themselves!!! But you wanted power. It was better to feed that monster with Hijab fist bumps and immigrants with calves the size of grapefruits. Now your monster has killed a little white girl and you can't believe what it's done??? Fcuk outta here, this is a natural progression for this party!!!
Do you think the same media that seeks out those losers are reporting that they’re sorry. I’m supposed to hear through the grapevine that white folks are sorry? White folks don’t have video recording phones?Proves my point that they didn't learn a GD thing!
Black folks need to understand the level of bitchassness that white people are.