UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

ad00dcb211ae759808d81a59957a45e522397af2.jpg
 


Abdul El-Sayed: "Weijia, with all due respect, this is the third time you've asked about a Twitch streamer in California ... their whole game is to make us fight culture wars so that we don't pay attention to the fact the president has made $2.2 billion ... I'm not all that interested in having a conversation about a Twitch streamer"
 
I even think the president implied that the guy was super handsome.

Trump's direct quote about Syrian President Ahmed al-Sharaa (former head of Al-Qaeda)

From the article:

After meeting al-Shara in Saudi Arabia on that trip, Trump told reporters on Air Force One, “Young, attractive guy, tough guy. Yeah, strong fighter, he’s got — he’s got a real shot at pulling it together. I spoke with President Erdoğan, I’m very friendly with him. He feels he’s got a shot, going to give it a try. It’s a torn-up country.”

As Trump, 79, presented al-Sharaa, 43, with a perfume bottle, Trump sprayed the fragrance on the politician, calling it “the best fragrance.”
“And the other one is for your wife,” Trump said, before quickly asking, “How many wives?”
“One,” Al-Sharaa replied.
“With you guys, I never know,” Trump replied.

 
Trump's direct quote about Syrian President Ahmed al-Sharaa (former head of Al-Qaeda)

From the article:

After meeting al-Shara in Saudi Arabia on that trip, Trump told reporters on Air Force One, “Young, attractive guy, tough guy. Yeah, strong fighter, he’s got — he’s got a real shot at pulling it together. I spoke with President Erdoğan, I’m very friendly with him. He feels he’s got a shot, going to give it a try. It’s a torn-up country.”

As Trump, 79, presented al-Sharaa, 43, with a perfume bottle, Trump sprayed the fragrance on the politician, calling it “the best fragrance.”
“And the other one is for your wife,” Trump said, before quickly asking, “How many wives?”
“One,” Al-Sharaa replied.
“With you guys, I never know,” Trump replied.

Faggot
 
He prob watches handpicked pornos, where he tells his WH Aids, "Find me the scenes where girls who resemble Ivanka are paired up with tough-looking Middle-East heartthrobs who look like they take no shit from these bitches!!" "Please, and THANK YOU!!"
He definitely likes Arab men, he’s constantly talking about their looks. Even called Mandani Handsome. God damn faggot
 
Back
Top