********* “Heroes" Star Hayden Panettiere Dead at 36***********

Wow R.I.P Hayden

Wladimir Klitschko ex Wife

edit

Engaged but never married; they have a daughter

Hayden-Panettiere-talks-daughter_38.jpeg
 
Hopefully you're right but it being so sudden makes me think drugs or suicide.

Although her younger brother did pass three years ago unexpectedly from a heart condition.

Sad thing is her parents had to bury both of their children in the last three years. :smh:
Yeah that TMZ article said she had struggles and recovery in recent years. I'm thinking it's probably drug overdose if that's the case.
 
Damn. Just saw the headline on Reddit a few minutes ago.


She was a major star alongside fellow cast when HEROES was a hit show in the 2000s.


I had heard about her issues over the years, but it sounded like she had gotten her life back on track. I remember hearing she was reconnecting with her daughter and building a better relationship, etc.


Condolences to her family and friends.
 

Personal life​


Panettiere began dating her Heroes co-star Milo Ventimiglia in December 2007, when she was 18 and he was 30. They broke up in February 2009.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-69"><span><span>[</span>69<span>]</span></span></a><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-70"><span><span>[</span>70<span>]</span></span></a>


In 2009, Panettiere met then-world heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko at the book launch party for mutual acquaintance Diana Jenkins's Room 23, in which both Panettiere and Klitschko were featured. They soon began dating.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-glamour2013-71"><span><span>[</span>71<span>]</span></span></a> Panettiere was ringside for Klitschko's knockout victory over Samuel Peter on September 11, 2010.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-the_source2-72"><span><span>[</span>72<span>]</span></span></a> In May 2011, she announced that they had split. Both cited the long-distance nature of their relationship as the reason, and said they would remain close friends.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-73"><span><span>[</span>73<span>]</span></span></a> Panettiere confirmed reports that she and Klitschko had resumed their romantic relationship in an April 2013 interview.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-glamour2013-71"><span><span>[</span>71<span>]</span></span></a> In October 2013, she announced her engagement to Klitschko.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-74"><span><span>[</span>74<span>]</span></span></a><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-75"><span><span>[</span>75<span>]</span></span></a> In December 2014, Panettiere gave birth to their daughter.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-76"><span><span>[</span>76<span>]</span></span></a>


In 2015, she stated that following the birth of her daughter she experienced postpartum depression. In her September 28 appearance on Live with Kelly and Michael, she said that it is "scary and needs to be talked about".<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-post_partum_2-77"><span><span>[</span>77<span>]</span></span></a><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-post_partum-78"><span><span>[</span>78<span>]</span></span></a>


In August 2018, Panettiere's mother confirmed Panettiere and Klitschko had broken up again, remaining on friendly terms.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-79"><span><span>[</span>79<span>]</span></span></a> Panettiere relinquished full custody of her daughter, Kaya, to Wladimir Klitschko in 2018 amid struggles with addiction and postpartum depression. She described the decision as a "living nightmare" and "heartbreaking,", but necessary for her recovery. As of May 2026, she maintained a good, co-parenting relationship with Klitschko, and frequently visits her daughter in Ukraine.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-80"><span><span>[</span>80<span>]</span></span></a><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-81"><span><span>[</span>81<span>]</span></span></a>


After she broke up with Klitschko, she started dating Brian Hickerson. In 2020, they broke up after he was arrested for corporal injury on a spouse/cohabitant, assault, and intimidating a witness (Panettiere). The charges stemmed from alleged incidents between May 2019 and June 2020.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-82"><span><span>[</span>82<span>]</span></span></a>


Panettiere publicly came out as bisexual in 2026.<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-83"><span><span>[</span>83<span>]</span></span></a>"That's something about me I was never able to share with the world, because it was just never the right time...Then came the period where it felt like people coming out, especially women, saying that they were bisexual or liked girls, was a fad. I was afraid that if I was honest, it was going to be like me jumping on the bandwagon. It was a very difficult topic to articulate properly," Panettiere said in a Us Weekly article. "It's sad I had to wait until I was 36 years old to share that part of me, but better late than never, right?"


Speaking on why she remained closeted until age 36 and whether she had relationships with women, Panettiere stated, "Yeah, I did. It was scary, though, because there were paparazzi always waiting for me outside, to follow me everywhere. I had very little privacy. I have dated women. I was much more into women even as a child than I was men. I have explored it, but because I hadn't shared this with anybody, I didn't really have the courage to throw myself fully emotionally into it. Because then if I did fall in love, that wasn't something that I wanted to ever have to hide."<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-84"><span><span>[</span>84<span>]</span></span></a><a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-85"><span><span>[</span>85<span>]</span></span></a>


Panettiere died on August 16, 2026. <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Panettiere#cite_note-86"><span><span>[</span>86<span>]</span></span></a>
 
Yeah, I'll always remember her as the daughter on remember the titans. How well she knew football.

Damn, RIP. I just found out about this just now

I wish more people realized that what you're dealing with today won't last forever, and if you are able to just realize tomorrow could be better you'll look back at 5:00 or 10 years from now and it'll be like a blip on your screen. She had a lot of demons though with drugs and shit.

Rest in peace
 
Hopefully you're right but it being so sudden makes me think drugs or suicide.

Although her younger brother did pass three years ago unexpectedly from a heart condition.

Sad thing is her parents had to bury both of their children in the last three years. :smh:




Worst pain imaginable for any parent(s).


My mom knew 2 separate families in her neighborhood (about 10 mins apart) who lost kids to cancer between the ages of 10 - 12 respectively back in the 2000s.


Parents and grandparents were otherwise healthy. Mom expressed her condolences to one of the parents and she said it was the worst kind of pain / grief and understandably so.
 
Damn.

One of the people commenting on Reddit noted the passing of Michelle Trachtenberg in recent years too ...








Ice Princess is a 2005 American teen sports comedy-drama film directed by Tim Fywell, written by Hadley Davis from a story by The Princess Diaries creator Meg Cabot and Davis. It stars Joan Cusack, Kim Cattrall, Michelle Trachtenberg and Hayden Panettiere. The film focuses on Casey Carlyle, a normal teenager who gives up a promising future academic life in order to pursue her new-found dream of being a professional figure skater. The film was released by Walt Disney Pictures on March 18, 2005, to mixed reviews and underperformed at the box office, grossing $25.7 million during its theatrical run against a production budget of $25 million







 
Damn! I just saw the news somewhere else. Came here to confirm the info :smh: :sad: I was just watching old clips of Heroes the other day. Going through my what the hell happened to Heroes episodes.

I remember she did an interview,not to long ago. About how one of her so called friends tried to set her up to get SA'ed on a boat. By a Hollywood "power broker" She didn't reveal who it was. I hope that didn't lead to this.
 
Back
Top