If the negro speaker wants to hang out with a war criminal that's his business. I hope he checked with his constituent first. Do the right thing, Jeff.
Why are you posting this?
Isn't that the Obama is a bisexual pimp guy?Just for levity.
You’re asking the wrong person. Never saw him before today. But a reply to the tweet said he “hates Obama too,” so maybe.Isn't that the Obama is a bisexual pimp guy?

Pastor Manning is a Clayton Bibsby trope.You’re asking the wrong person. Never saw him before today. But a reply to the tweet said he “hates Obama too,” so maybe.
I just thought it was amusing, like something out of the Boondocks. I’m obviously pro-Zohran.
I understand why he offends you. You should be able to understand why someone unfamiliar with him would find him somewhat compelling or entertaining at first.Pastor Manning is a Clayton Bibsby trope.
You find that compelling and entertaining? Oh!I understand why he offends you. You should be able to understand why someone unfamiliar with him would find him somewhat compelling or entertaining at first.
You find that compelling and entertaining? Oh!
Is this cac lying?
Is this cac lying?
Today, New York City subway and bus fares rose from $2.90 to $3.
I spent the evening riding the only free bus in the city, the Q70, to hear what a fare free ride has meant for New Yorkers.
What was clear right away was the relief this one bus line gives working class New Yorkers.
Imagine if every bus felt like this.