Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Change your name to McRavinder.
You sure are. Well known for eating shit water food . You disgusting savage.
I'm established in these skreets.
Is that lil hobbit looking mofo ypur girl or somethin ?
You sure are. Well known for eating shit water food . You disgusting savage.
![]()
I'm working on a new crew.
fk that old punjab negroSome of you cats have been beefing so long on here, I'm certain that if the opps went missing, ninjas would feel a sense of loss.

named himself after a cac creative but cant even pump his own car tires.
Naw, I dunno where that at. We from the West side.

This is the funniest shit I've seen in at long time..![]()
OkHow bout you reban yourself.
Culture stealersWhat’s the name of this gang?
The Curry Killers?

McGuyver smells like a dead camelI can smell the curry and body odor through the screen.![]()
![]()
![]()