14yr old killed over water bottles




This piece of shit has a history of shooting at customers yet he gets to walk free....

I am not surprised and figured it would be the outcome. The kids father may have failed his son. Having the gun on him at 14 gave all the reason to the jury to release him:
 
I am not surprised and figured it would be the outcome. The kids father may have failed his son. Having the gun on him at 14 gave all the reason to the jury to release him:
In hindsight he should have stood his ground and used it for self defense since the Chows were the aggressors.

The kid is still the victim and didn't deserve to be shot despite what the jury determined.
 
The father failed his son. Why is a 14 year old carrying a gun?

The wholesale price on bottled water can be under $0.30. Going to prison for that is dumb


He did not steal the water and he did not pull the gun and he was shot in the back. And are you saying the China man's actions were justified in chasing and killing a kid for a $0.30 bottle of water? You are failing logic.
 
He did not steal the water and he did not pull the gun and he was shot in the back. And are you saying the China man's actions were justified in chasing and killing a kid for a $0.30 bottle of water? You are failing logic.
nah thats maga logic

source.gif
 
I am not surprised and figured it would be the outcome. The kids father may have failed his son. Having the gun on him at 14 gave all the reason to the jury to release him:
When people are chasing you for no reason and trying to kill you , it makes perfect sense to carry a gun… kid didn’t have to worry about no gangs but violent Asians that happen to own a store
 
Apparently he got off because the prosecutor refused to allow the jury to accept anything less than murder. Cyrus 100% had a gun. The Asians said that they were chasing him because he threatened the son with a gun. He pulled that gun from the bag while he was being chased and got shot. It couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he got shot in the back. Apparently his body could have been slightly turned when he got shot. Meaning it was possible that he was running but aiming to shoot as he ran. Another argument was if they intended to murderer him why would they chase him for so long before they shot him.
I think they should have left manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide on the table.
 
He did not steal the water and he did not pull the gun and he was shot in the back. And are you saying the China man's actions were justified in chasing and killing a kid for a $0.30 bottle of water? You are failing logic.
I am standing firm on what I said. There ain’t nothing good from a 14 year old carrying a gun. That’s a parental failure. I am not giving his parents as pass for that.

Of course I thought the Asian was wrong. What the fuck is wrong you my nigga?
 
Apparently he got off because the prosecutor refused to allow the jury to accept anything less than murder. Cyrus 100% had a gun. The Asians said that they were chasing him because he threatened the son with a gun. He pulled that gun from the bag while he was being chased and got shot. It couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he got shot in the back. Apparently his body could have been slightly turned when he got shot. Meaning it was possible that he was running but aiming to shoot as he ran. Another argument was if they intended to murderer him why would they chase him for so long before they shot him.
I think they should have left manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide on the table.
That k you for the explanation.
 
When people are chasing you for no reason and trying to kill you , it makes perfect sense to carry a gun… kid didn’t have to worry about no gangs but violent Asians that happen to own a store
There will never be a situation I would ever allow my child to carry a gun. As a parent, that would be a failure on my part.
 
The adult son of Chow noticed Cyrus had a gun as he ran out of the store. The younger Chow tells the store owner that "he has a gun." Chow then grabs his gun and gives chase.......

Once he was leaving the store.........why chase?

Cyrus trips and falls out of his shoes, gets back up and is then shot in the back, fatally wounded.

Those coward ass, bitch ass GROWN ASS MEN..... Chased a child and shot him IN THE BACK!!

Man lock the son up too for instigating it
That's not self defense. You can't chase someone down them claim your life was threatened.
 
Apparently he got off because the prosecutor refused to allow the jury to accept anything less than murder. Cyrus 100% had a gun. The Asians said that they were chasing him because he threatened the son with a gun. He pulled that gun from the bag while he was being chased and got shot. It couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he got shot in the back. Apparently his body could have been slightly turned when he got shot. Meaning it was possible that he was running but aiming to shoot as he ran. Another argument was if they intended to murderer him why would they chase him for so long before they shot him.
I think they should have left manslaughter and criminally negligent homicide on the table.

We've got to start holding prosecutors and DAs accountable. They purposely mischarge/ overcharge knowing there's a weak chance of conviction and then they pander to the families, "we did our best," when in actuality they were maintaining the status quo and saving their asses.

"Can't upset the Asian community, they'll vote you out or sponsor your opponent. Can't upset the Police Unions.....etc." Every group gets considered except ours. We're expendable.
 
Last edited:
I am standing firm on what I said. There ain’t nothing good from a 14 year old carrying a gun. That’s a parental failure. I am not giving his parents as pass for that.

Of course I thought the Asian was wrong. What the fuck is wrong you my nigga?

If this was mass shooting by a white teen cacs would say it was his right. Cacs buy their kids guns as young as 13. You are doing the same shit the defense attorney, and every asshole who try to defend an unjust shooting or killing of a black person. I bet you agree with cacs that George Floyd died of an overdose.
 
All racial dynamics aside, I dont know how you can chase someone, gun them down, and then get off.

Some of you cats have to realize that when you let foreigners in your community, there are high level backroom deals at play well beyond the city or state level.

Remember that black American communities are seen as untapped goldmines. Foreign owned businesses (leeches) are placed there for a reason.
 
With the kid having a gun, that gave the jury all the reason to let the Asian go. The jury was probably all white and I am sure it didn’t take much to paint the young man as menacing or a thug.
no... the prosecutor was a piece of shit if the over charging was true.

Apparently, this dude has a habit of shooting at shoplifters, at least according to Grok
 
If this was mass shooting by a white teen cacs would say it was his right. Cacs buy their kids guns as young as 13. You are doing the same shit the defense attorney, and every asshole who try to defend an unjust shooting or killing of a black person. I bet you agree with cacs that George Floyd died of an overdose.
I would never condone any 14 year old child walking around with guns in their pockets.

What is the other shit you talking about. I never said any of those things. Why are you projecting other ignorant comments as if I said them?
 
They chased and killed that kid over bottles of water. I say life in prison for the owner and his son with no chance of parole. It's also obvious the owner and his son has disdain for the black community.
But yet have no problem opening stores up in Black neighborhoods and taking our money? But we're the ones supposedly always attacking them.
 
no... the prosecutor was a piece of shit if the over charging was true.

Apparently, this dude has a habit of shooting at shoplifters, at least according to Grok
I went back and did some research. Either the prosecution thought they had a slam dunk case or they slid the defense team a favor.

By law, the killing was justified. Essentially over a technicality. The jury seemed like they wanted to convict him but the technicality prevented it. They asked on 3 separate times for information. That’s tells me they were looking to lock him up

Getting Rid of the lesser charges sealed the case for the defense. Sad because it seemed like the jury was motivated to lock him up
 
I went back and did some research. Either the prosecution thought they had a slam dunk case or they slid the defense team a favor.

By law, the killing was justified. Essentially over a technicality. The jury seemed like they wanted to convict him but the technicality prevented it. They asked on 3 separate times for information. That’s tells me they were looking to lock him up

Getting Rid of the lesser charges sealed the case for the defense. Sad because it seemed like the jury was motivated to lock him up
It's the latter. They do the same shit with cops that they deep down don't want to prosecute.

If he really wanted a conviction, they would have offered the lesser charges.
 
It's the latter. They do the same shit with cops that they deep down don't want to prosecute.

If he really wanted a conviction, they would have offered the lesser charges.
I am still trying to figure out he pointed the gun at his son while running away. If he pointed the gun and instantly fired the shot as he claims he did, how did he hit the young man in the back.
 
There will never be a situation I would ever allow my child to carry a gun. As a parent, that would be a failure on my part.
Kids been carrying weapons for decades.. 70s, 80s crack era, 90s gang era, etc… it was called self protection..from blades, brass knuckles, to knives, to guns, to other things.. we don’t live in carebear land some places are dangerous, some people are evil. Not everyone ready to just be prey.. pickup a paper innocent people stay getting shot, stabbed, raped, etc.. these young people going through other shit with all these wild young nigs walking around
 
There will never be a situation I would ever allow my child to carry a gun. As a parent, that would be a failure on my part.
I'm asking because I wasn't following the case. Was it proven that his parent/s knew that he had a gun? I've had and carried guns since I was a young teen, my parents never knew. Nor would they have condoned it.
 
I would never condone any 14 year old child walking around with guns in their pockets.

What is the other shit you talking about. I never said any of those things. Why are you projecting other ignorant comments as if I said them?

The fuck is you so hung up on him having a weapon?
You are doing the exact same to draw attention away from the fact they took that kids life over a bottle of water he didn'teven steal. The fact that they chased him outta that store prove they figured they had the upper hand because THEY had a gun. You are a piece of shit for trying to take focus off the killers.
 
Back
Top