UPDATE: Donald Trump Takes Office as the 47th US President

Dems have a real chance to take the Senate.

I hope this is so.

However, everybody black, yellow, brown, or undecided should be taking steps NOW to make sure they have all the credentials needed to vote.

True story: There is some asshole who I see 2-3 times a week in passing, who asks me each time if I am a registered voter. This sambo finally asked one time too many, and I informed him that trying to get a voter i.d. initiative on the ballot plays into nazi hands. The dumbfuck, after pestering me for MONTHS, finally shut the fuck up and walked his uneducated, collaborating ass away.

Fighting fascism is made more difficult when our own are idiotically playing for the wrong side.

Not directed to anyone in particular, just an admonition.

Cheers.

"Hi, hoe. Bye, hoe. I can't afford no mo, so off to lurk I go."
 
Last edited:
625246151_10240822139918686_4385156187483104660_n.jpg
 
Back
Top