Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looked like two or three parachutes failed in that drop.
And if your underneath that, starving and waiting for food. :smh:

What idiot suggested this idea to Biden?

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Pentagon stated that the Palestinians killed by containers with humanitarian aid from the United States dropped on them are not victims of US actions and the United States does not bear any responsibility for what happened.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Think about this IDF said they killed atleast 12k of Hamas militants…

Near 28k civilians been killed

Is the 12k militants in that 28k

If not than this is an extremely fucked up situation

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Israel Defense Forces said Monday that troops have killed some 12,000 of Hamas's estimated 30,000 gunmen in the Gaza Strip since war erupted on October 7, after a Qatar-based official for the terror group claimed it had lost half that number — some 6,000 fighters — during the four-month-old conflict.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Little something for them let’s blame Hamas for this.
Then again them ninjas might not see it because the been avoiding this thread like the plague

“Bahr El Baqr Massacre.

On the next topic we have to discuss after you guys picked IKEA, we have a sobering topic, it is about a massacre that occurred at a primary school in an Egyptian village.

The Israeli tradition of bombing schools and killing children goes way beyond the 7th of October, because on the 8th of April, 1970, the Israeli Air Force bombed a school near Port Said, Egypt.

Over 130 children were attending it at the time, only 34 would leave that school unharmed, physically of course, with over 46 children killed and 50 wounded.

Several F-4 Phantom bombers took to the skies that day, already during this period of time there was the war of attrition, which, as the name suggests, was a war of attrition between Arab countries and Israel at the time, and Israel sometimes did deep strike missions, it was one such mission which targeted the school.

The usual excuses were forwarded, the Israeli Defense Minister defending targeting the primary school and killing the children, with Israel at the U.N stating that they have evidence that the Egyptian Military was using the school as a base of operations, and they had evidence to back it up.

They never showed that evidence.

If that sounds familiar, it is because it is, the same things were said about the hospitals in the Gaza Strip, and the UNRWA schools too.

The usual-cover ups also started, with Western media at the time saying it was simply "an accident", while Hebrew media was saying that the soldiers were simply using the children as human shields.

Israel never apologized for killing almost 50 children, and has never even paid back damages or reimbursements”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Erdogan, the president of Turkey, states that two billion Muslims have not lived to their brotherly obligation to the Palestinian people.

Mr.President, I, as an Egyptian Citizen, have donated my blood, gold, and what part of my wealth I could spare, and of course, I try to keep the people of the world informed, and I have suffered over two bans and censorship on Telegram over it.

Meanwhile, you, Mr.President, have failed in your duty to cease the economic activities between Turkey and Israel, as a matter of fact, Turkish-Israeli trade increased since the war of aggression in Gaza by an average of about 7%, and if I recall correctly, almost 4 billion dollars in terms of trade value has occurred, just yesterday I saw Turkish riot police beat up protestors who were protesting against a Turkish energy company for supplying energy towards Hebrew firms.

Turkey, for example, could have offered more aid to the people of Gaza, but even the Libyans have offered more aid to Gaza than Turkey (Libya offered 700 tons, Turkey about 250), can you imagine?

You do not get to lecture me from your high horse, you faggot”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Joe Biden said that the United States has no red lines in Israel's plan of action in the Gaza Strip.

"The protection of Israel is still crucial, so there are no red lines," the US president said in an interview with MSNBC, answering the question whether a possible Israeli military operation in Rafah could become a kind of red line for Washington.

According to Biden, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "by his actions in Gaza harms Israel more than helps it," as he sets the whole world against himself

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Lmao…. With this one nations of Israel democrats or republicans are the same.

Mr.GrabHerByPussy would support the same…

In fact he’s think Joey haven’t done enough to help Bibi

I'm only interested in critiquing those with power. Dems stay fuckin up.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When it’s not the Hamas (green flag) it’s Islamic Jihad ( black and yellow flag)

Drones and counter-battery radars must be used at more than 100% of their capacities against mortars coming from such remote places !

Edit: urban warfare is Hell !

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can understand mind your business but they were rehearsing here earlier. They getting greater rehearsal now and we are not off the hook yet. We should be getting ready. Actually we see no way out unless we get some serious help from somewhere. A rattlesnake at least let you know he is going to strike.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I can understand mind your business but they were rehearsing here earlier. They getting greater rehearsal now and we are not off the hook yet. We should be getting ready. Actually we see no way out unless we get some serious help from somewhere. A rattlesnake at least let you know he is going to strike.
Ask him about Haiti

Or the war that being prepared between Congo and Rwanda

And so on

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Why dont you ever call leadership in your country retarded?

Why dont you talk about it so we can speak on it?

Lol, I'm as American as apple pie my dude. Foh with your purity testing, jingoistic bullshit. Dems (the party currently in power for what it's worth) are fucking up HEAVILY in ways that have been alarmingly predictable. It's amazing how many things Biden and his corporate Dem wing have gotten wrong (including this ongoing genocide in Gaza). If Trump George-Jefferson-walks into the WH in November Dems have only themselves to blame.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol, I'm as American as apple pie my dude. Foh with your purity testing, jingoistic bullshit. Dems (the party currently in power for what it's worth) are fucking up HEAVILY in ways that have been alarmingly predictable. It's amazing how many things Biden and his corporate Dem wing have gotten wrong (including this ongoing genocide in Gaza). If Trump George-Jefferson-walks into the WH in November Dems have only themselves to blame.
If you were as "American as apple pie" you would still be here and not posting internationally.

Biden has fumbled one thing in 4 years. If that is enough for people to vote in fascism, then they deserve fascism.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If you were as "American as apple pie" you would still be here and not posting internationally.

Biden has fumbled one thing in 4 years. If that is enough for people to vote in fascism, then they deserve fascism.
What’s the one thing?