The FBI just raided Mar-A-Lago

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Prosecutors: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team revealed the details of the employee’s about-face in a new filing.

By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN
08/22/2023 06:01 PM EDT
Updated: 08/22/2023

Special counsel Jack Smith arrives to speak about an indictment of former President Donald Trump on Aug. 1, 2023, at a Department of Justice office in Washington.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Prosecutors: Trump Mar-a-Lago security aide flipped after changing lawyers

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team revealed the details of the employee’s about-face in a new filing.

By KYLE CHENEY and JOSH GERSTEIN
08/22/2023 06:01 PM EDT
Updated: 08/22/2023

Special counsel Jack Smith arrives to speak about an indictment of former President Donald Trump on Aug. 1, 2023, at a Department of Justice office in Washington.
Yep it’s just a matter of time.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump: ‘I’m Allowed to Do Whatever I Want’ With Classified Info

The former president told Hugh Hewitt that he "absolutely" would testify in the federal government's probe of his handling of sensitive material

PETER WADE
SEPTEMBER 6, 2023

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The former president told Hugh Hewitt that he "absolutely" would testify in the federal government's probe of his handling of sensitive material

PETER WADE
SEPTEMBER 6, 2023

i want to hear his deluded ass say that shit in his trial
we'll see how that works for him

easy_b

BGOL Investor

PETER WADE
SEPTEMBER 6, 2023

And you see the powers that be is trying to give him an easy way out. He need to shut the fuck up and do some chill time before something worse happened to him.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump says he’d testify under oath he never ordered Mar-a-Lago security video deleted

In a wide-ranging interview with NBC's "Meet the Press with Kristen Welker," Trump said, "They were my tapes. I could have fought them."

By Allan Smith
Sept. 15, 2023, 3:00 AM PDT

230914-donald-trump-MTP-interview-ac-822p-1fba3c.jpg

Kristen Welker interviews former President Donald Trump on Thursday.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump says he’d testify under oath he never ordered Mar-a-Lago security video deleted

In a wide-ranging interview with NBC's "Meet the Press with Kristen Welker," Trump said, "They were my tapes. I could have fought them."

By Allan Smith

Again, this is why I can never be his lawyer

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

By Allan Smith

WTF does under oath matter? He is a known liar. :rolleyes2:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump wrote to-do lists for assistant on White House documents marked classified: Sources

Molly Michael told investigators about the documents, according to sources.

ByKatherine Faulders,Mike Levine andAlexander Mallin
September 18, 2023

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump warned personal assistant to tell feds ‘You don’t know anything about the boxes’: report
Molly Michael told the FBI that Trump ordered her to feign ignorance after he discovered the feds were interviewing insiders about his refusal to hand over boxes of classified documents, ABC reported.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump demands Republicans shut down government to 'defund' his criminal prosecutions

Despite the former president's efforts, a government shutdown wouldn’t halt the four criminal cases against him.

By Summer Concepcion
Sep. 21, 2023

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump’s lawyers seek to postpone his classified documents trial until after the 2024 election

The trial on charges of illegally hoarding classified documents, among four criminal cases the Republican former president is facing, is currently scheduled for May 20, 2024, in Florida.

BY ERIC TUCKER
Updated 9:51 AM PDT, October 5, 2023

Lepore-Transcript-Documents.jpg

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump’s lawyers seek to postpone his classified documents trial until after the 2024 election

The trial on charges of illegally hoarding classified documents, among four criminal cases the Republican former president is facing, is currently scheduled for May 20, 2024, in Florida.

BY ERIC TUCKER
Updated 9:51 AM PDT, October 5, 2023

Lepore-Transcript-Documents.jpg

That not happening especially with the DOJ involved. Also, as I said earlier, he tried to be cute with that New York case a few days ago and that shit ended up biting him in the ass immediately.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with foreign national after leaving White House: Sources

Trump allegedly discussed the information with an Australian billionaire.

ByKatherine Faulders,Alexander Mallin andMike Levine
October 5, 2023

-1x-1.jpg

Trump with Anthony Pratt

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump allegedly discussed US nuclear subs with foreign national after leaving White House: Sources

Trump allegedly discussed the information with an Australian billionaire.

ByKatherine Faulders,Alexander Mallin andMike Levine
October 5, 2023

-1x-1.jpg

Trump with Anthony Pratt
Like I said earlier, this is why they raided Trump

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump attacks Biden after his meeting with special counsel: ‘I did nothing wrong, he did’

“I see that Crooked Joe Biden is working on his documents situation. He moved documents, many classified, all over the place, for years, including to CHINATOWN,” Trump wrote Tuesday in a Truth Social post.

BY MIRANDA NAZZARO
10/10/23

230112103605-20230112-biden-trump-documents-found-update.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Reports: Trump told Mar-a-Lago member about calls with foreign leaders

Then-President Donald Trump told Mar-a-Lago member Anthony Pratt about his private calls with the leaders of Ukraine and Iraq, according to reports published Sunday that further show how Trump overshared government material, including with Pratt, a key prosecution witness in Trump’s classified documents case.

By Marshall Cohen, CNN
Updated 6:07 PM EDT, Sun October 22, 2023

Donald Trump Spills Secrets
60 Minutes Australia

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump scheduled to visit secure facility to view evidence in classified documents case: Sources

It's Trump's first known review of classified evidence shared by Jack Smith.

ByKatherine Faulders andJohn Santucci
October 31, 2023

Donald-Trump-Jack-Smith-06.13.23.png

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump scheduled to visit secure facility to view evidence in classified documents case: Sources

It's Trump's first known review of classified evidence shared by Jack Smith.

ByKatherine Faulders andJohn Santucci
October 31, 2023

Donald-Trump-Jack-Smith-06.13.23.png
Trump is walking directly into a trap and I love it

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Looks like somebody had a little talk with her…

Judge Cannon keeps Trump classified documents trial scheduled for May

Trump has pushed repeatedly to move this federal criminal trial and others past the November 2024 presidential election, citing how busy his and his lawyers’ schedule is, his demands on the campaign trail and the complexities of the cases.

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Updated 10:27 AM EST, Fri November 10, 2023

230615230023-cannon-trump-split-vpx.jpg

District Judge Aileen Cannon and former President Donald Trump.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Trump admits ‘various people’ saw ‘papers and boxes’ brought from White House

The Republican is charged in that case with crimes related to retaining classified government documents after he left the White House.

Dan Mangan
PUBLISHED FRI, NOV 10 2023

107254163-1686319652770-Untitled-3.jpg

Judge Aileen Cannon (L), and Former President Donald Trump (R).

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Hunter Biden interviewed by the special counsel in his father's classified documents probe

Special counsel Robert Hur last month interviewed President Joe Biden as part of an investigation into his handling of classified material after he left office as vice president.

By Carol E. Lee, Monica Alba, Mike Memoli and Zoë Richards
Nov. 16, 2023

231103-hunter-biden-mn-0845-36057a.jpg

President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden leaves a court appearance in Wilmington, Del., on July 26.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Attorney warned Trump 'it's going to be a crime' if he didn't comply with subpoena for classified docs: Sources

Trump attorney Jennifer Little spoke with federal investigators, sources said.

ByKatherine Faulders,Mike Levine andAlexander Mallin
November 29, 2023

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

By Jeremy Herb, Katie Bo Lillis, Natasha Bertrand, Evan Perez and Zachary Cohen, CNN
December 15, 2023

langley-closeup.jpg

CIA Headquarters at Langley, Virginia

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump

Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

By Jeremy Herb, Katie Bo Lillis, Natasha Bertrand, Evan Perez and Zachary Cohen, CNN
December 15, 2023

langley-closeup.jpg

CIA Headquarters at Langley, Virginia

EVERYONE READ THIS

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I read this earlier today and I posted about it in one of the political threads. This is why I keep telling y’all Trump is a dead man walking, especially with the real powers of this country.
i wish they would hurry up