Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F_ROYsObsAAaMde

F_ROYsObUAAZ7yF

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall do know Grammys don’t matter right?
Don't matter in what way? Matters when they count your accolades.
Better to have one than not to have one but it is it the be all end all to liability or success?
No.
Sex deprived, color struck American negro.
You are assuming too much. No American and not a negro. I like all shades of women. Sex deprived maybe compared to you I am.
However why is any of it so interesting that you need to comment? Why you in the thread or on BGOL?
What are you here to do?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't matter in what way? Matters when they count your accolades.
Better to have one than not to have one but it is it the be all end all to liability or success?
No.

You are assuming too much. No American and not a negro. I like all shades of women. Sex deprived maybe compared to you I am.
However why is any of it so interesting that you need to comment? Why you in the thread or on BGOL?
What are you here to do?
Why am I here? To serve as an asterisk. To document unacceptable behavior so when the day comes, you don’t pretend to be of purity.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why am I here? To serve as an asterisk. To document unacceptable behavior so when the day comes, you don’t pretend to be of purity.
You should be ashamed to type nonsense like that.
Go outside more and make some friends.
You are trapped in your own head and it is scary.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I already see this shit is going to be ugly when more Americans dig deep in this girl and realize the "we all one big black family" that rolls in America aint the case in countries where black is the norm :lol: :lol: