UPDATE: SENTENCED 22.5 yrs! Trial of Derek Chauvin (Justice for George Floyd) Update: + 20 yrs federal!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nore threw Puff under the bus too?

DAMN

[/QUOTE]

A lawsuit was in the back of my mind when Ye FOOLISHLY said that. The family could sue Candice as well for that slanderous documentary.
[/QUOTE]
Judge Joe Brown believes Ye can't be sued since he is just observing a public incident and giving his own opinion. He appears around 46:00 mark

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Judge Joe Brown believes Ye can't be sued since he is just observing a public incident and giving his own opinion. He appears around 46:00 mark

Thank you.

I gotta watch

But he wasn't basing this on his own observations

He was parroting completely false and I mean medically legally proven false hate speak

It's deliberate misinformation

If the judge don't mention that... I'm going to be greatly disappointed

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thank you.

I gotta watch

But he wasn't basing this on his own observations

He was parroting completely false and I mean medically legally proven false hate speak

It's deliberate misinformation

If the judge don't mention that... I'm going to be greatly disappointed

Yeah, but Joe Brown says it is still his opinion and observation. He says he didn't make a derogatory or inflammatory word against George Floyd the person per se. Just his legal observation and how he would judge it in court if he was a judge. He talks about the medical professional viewpoint of it too which may surprise you. He also talks about Alex Jones trial too.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, but Joe Brown says it is still his opinion and observation. He says he didn't make a derogatory or inflammatory word against George Floyd the person per se. Just his legal observation and he would judge it if he was a judge. He also talks about Alex Jones trial too.

I feel like Kanye was calling Floyd a drug addict?

Ok to be fair I ain't listen yet so I really can't respond proper

I will be back

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I feel like Kanye was calling Floyd a drug addict?

Ok to be fair I ain't listen yet so I really can't respond proper

I will be back

Yeah, the thing is he was a drug addict though with his past record. That is where the observation thing comes into play. I get it though why he upset some people with the knee on the neck.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, the thing is he was a drug addict though with his past record. That is where the observation thing comes into play. I get it though why he upset some people with the knee on the neck.

People upset though because he did not die from a drug he was publicly snuffed executed

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
People upset though because he did not die from a drug he was publicly snuffed executed

Yes, I get that is why people are upset. However, I do think Judge Joe Brown makes a legal point which is just a response to the social media talking point about a lawsuit. He's basically saying the thing would be thrown out legally for the reasons he gave in the video. This is not even a defense of Kanye, but I also saw that trending thing about a lawsuit and scratched my head knowing what I know legally.

Just social media drama imo.

Reactions: BKF

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

A lawsuit was in the back of my mind when Ye FOOLISHLY said that. The family could sue Candice as well for that slanderous documentary.
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

At this point in the case, when all the facts are public and the facts say otherwise, why would that moron even say that shit. Fuck what Joe Brown say, sue that fuck. Also I don't think it's Nore or puffy's fault unless the cosign it. Without him speaking his bullshit publicly, we wouldn't know what an asshole he really is.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

[/QUOTE]

At this point in the case, when all the facts are public and the facts say otherwise, why would that moron even say that shit. Fuck what Joe Brown say, sue that fuck. Also I don't think it's Nore or puffy's fault unless the cosign it. Without him speaking his bullshit publicly, we wouldn't know what an asshole he really is.
[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I think Nore and Drink Champs did Kanye no favors. This is not going to end well for Kanye. Kanye trying to be down with the culture being a billionaire is making him very exposed. Nore and them had that guy drinking like a fish knowing how he loves to ramble. I get he is trying to fight the system in terms of the structure, but he is not moving like a king billionaire imo.

The suing imo is just dramatics and if it does go through it will be to show him a lesson for not towing the line like other billionaires(look at all the nonsense Trump spews with no recourse). This may seem like entertainment to people, but Kanye is going to really get himself in trouble. Kanye's big mistake is not actually doing anything in any of the communities that need his help and when he falls down no one will back him as seen in this thread.

He may even be just a billionaire face and his real gripe is the infrastructure against black people. He needs someone to reel him in when he goes too out there like this George Floyd thing. He could go against BLM the organization, but this is all wrong imo.

This is not me defending Kanye either. Just me knowing from certain things how this is going to play out. He is self destructing and it's a shame.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not surprised. He is who he is. I am just disappointed someone doesn't finish him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't he get hit with 22 years plus 20 from the feds or just the 22 originally?

Under Chauvin's federal plea agreement, he will serve his state and federal sentences concurrently and be subject to five years of parole after release. According to the Federal Bureau of Prisons he is scheduled for release on September 4, 2038.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

If this is indeed from Biden at least he acknowledges the inequalities in this country. But since the reichpublicans have cut the education budget to the bone over the last 60+ years, most of the population is too ignorant to understand that the POTUS doesn't have a magic wand to make it all change.
The same fools who are still asking "what did Obama do for Black people?" like he suddenly had a magic wand.

There are 3 branches of government and POTUS is only one of them and doesn't even come into the process until the two chambers of Congress act.