TV Show Discussion: The Boys by Garth Ennis on Amazon Prime (Fonz Approved!!!) Update: Gen V spin off airing new!

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

The first spinoff became The Boys Presents: Diabolical. Released in 2022, the concept was an anthology format featuring standalone animated episodes of different characters set in the Boys universe. Some stories were considered canon, like the prequel episode for Antony Starr's Homelander. Some were not, like the Rick and Morty-esque Red River Institute tale. Only one season was delivered of Diabolical, but Sanders says more could be on the way.

I skipped over this-- Worth watching?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#GenV
I'm only in episode two. (how many have dropped? I see some reviewers have seen six)
This is awesome.
So many good lines.
Highly recommend.

Is there a thread for this series?
BGOL search wont let me search for Gen V

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
#GenV
I'm only in episode two. (how many have dropped? I see some reviewers have seen six)
This is awesome.
So many good lines.
Highly recommend.

3 episodes released.... Did the same search...

I think we make this a Mega ,The Boys, all content related thread... no need for a sperate thread...

Let's get the OP @playahaitian to update the title or tags with GenV or something searchable...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
3 episodes released.... Did the same search...

I think we make this a Mega ,The Boys, all content related thread... no need for a sperate thread...

Let's get the OP @playahaitian to update the title or tags with GenV or something searchable...

whatever the family want to do.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
#GenV
This is awesome.
So many good lines.
Highly recommend.

Worked for me?

Gen V The Boys

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
df66935bf1b3da8d14e4e5cd3ff46f62.jpg

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Jaz Sinclair :yes:
Never seen her before this series.
All the cast is great.
The Rogue girl is also good.

Yeah. I had time to watch it and it was fairly good. I thought the young black girl was pretty with a nice complexion. Then I saw the scene when she was walking ouside of the campus in black skin tight pants/jeans. I was like, "Damn, she thick as hell!"