Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think @tallblacknyc hit it on the head

they NEVER really vocalized it but just a few days ago?

There were DOZENS and dozens of calls I mean to the point where one show had to STOP taking calls they were so damn racist

but today?

Plea copping, tears and I'm ashamed to be American talk back to back to back.

these Trump demographic white men.

I was shocked as f*ck

maybe its their code word?

but they KEPT saying FEAR and AFRAID and they hear us now etc etc

I don't buy it for a minute

but they AFRAID of SOMETHING

Maybe its the quarantine?

cause WHOLE lot colored folk getting hit the HARDEST

and these white folk stupid (willfully ignorant more accurate)

but they ain't DUMB

they KNOW how its becoming MORE than RACE

its about CLASS!

and rightly or wrongly?

WHITE folk always portrayed and FEELS like they BETTER and got money

and it aint COOL right now to be rich or seen as privileged for the first time in a LONG time.

Damn I had to bump my own sh*t

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
OP's original statement just shows how far we have white worship disease. Saluting mothafuckas that were doing what they should be doing as decent humans. You giving awards to that?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OP's original statement just shows how far we have white worship disease. Saluting mothafuckas that were doing what they should be doing as decent humans. You giving awards to that?

You not wrong

But sadly these same savages have created an entire system of control and governance where they don't have to be decent humans.

In fact they are rewarded and protected for being the opposite.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

What happened to we are supposed to hold our own nuts?

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
what? please clarify

I may be attributing that to you in error. So I apologize. When all the anti immigration and caging children under Trump jumped off people here said they needed to hold their own nuts and solve their own problems. They said we never had help so we shouldnt help others. I argued that evil is evil so being good and decent we should stand against mistreatment and that "holding our own nuts" must hold true for us as well, not to expect help or empathy from anyone else.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I may be attributing that to you in error. So I apologize. When all the anti immigration and caging children under Trump jumped off people here said they needed to hold their own nuts and solve their own problems. They said we never had help so we shouldnt help others. I argued that evil is evil so being good and decent we should stand against mistreatment and that "holding our own nuts" must hold true for us as well, not to expect help or empathy from anyone else.
oh, that was never me but i will you this. our wants and needs have put on the backburner for 70+ years. It's time we demand things for us before we worry about others. If we can do both at the same time, cool, or if they want to help, cool, but they have been puting every other group ahead of us to the point we don't even consider ourselves. They place distractions and since they claim to care for you, you are obligated to support them and get nothing in return. This is an abusive, one sided relationship and as a woman that wants to naturally please and these female raised niggas, you don't see it's a bad deal.