chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I bet it was Nyla Rose striking again, stealing someone's belt....

Seriously, seems like this has been happening a lot lately where wrestlers get their shit stolen. Jericho had the AEW belt stolen, Rhea's bags were stolen, now Wardlow?

I'm sure it happened back in the day too but we never heard about it but today with social media, it seems more apparent.
Common rule is don't leave anything in your car that's visible. It's an invite for some lowlife asshole to break in. I know they're traveling and headed back and forth but things like that is gonna happen.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad Of Dynamite...

The Good
Jay Lethal vs. Orange Cassidy
(Solid opener)

Ricky Starks segment (So it looks like Juice Robinson will be feuding with Starks next. I like it! Something fresh.).

Ruby Soho va. Skye Blue (Heel Ruby is so much better than babyface Ruby. She delivered a solid "you people" promo and had a decent match with Blue. Although they're ripping off nWo outsiders shit at least there's some semblance of a story for the women.)

FTR segment (Pretty much setting up the feud to take the Tag belts off the Gunns.)

AR Fox & Top Flight vs. Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara & Daniel Garcia (Solid match with a shenanigans ending that I didn't like.)

JAS/House Of Black/The Elite segment (Great segment. A three way Trios match for the belts next week in Canada. It's gonna be great! They're really starting to get the division cooking.).

TK finally changed the name of the AEW All Alantic championahip to the AEW International Championship.

TK did an announcement without sounding like he's on cocaine.

Bryan Danielson video package (Emotional. Talks about it's time for him to go home. Probably either taking a break or going to ROH.)

Jon Moxley & Claudio vs Alex Reynolds & John Silver (Good match and Mox didn't even blade. Full heel turn for the BCC.)

Powerhouse Hobbs vs.Wardlow (So since Wardlow got his geared taken they turned it into a falls count anywhere match. Was good until that shitty ass ending. Happy for Hobbs but I wanted him to beat Wardlow clean.)

The Bad
Nothing really bad in this show. There were some booking decisions that I would rather be done different and there were some slight audio issues early but for the most part it was consistently good.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
FB_IMG_1678124178629.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That finish was bullshit. QT needs Hobbs not the other way around. Why pair Hobbs with him?? In a match where it's easy to put Hobbs over why bring in someone else to swing the chair? Hobbs got over on his own, now u bring in this dude to try to build ANOTHER stable around Hobbs. Nobody cares about Marshall

I'd rather just have Hobbs cheat to win. At least he would have won on his own.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We'll deserved! Probably the best Death match I've seen in a long time. For Meltzer to give it five stars really says something because he generally hates death matches.

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to lock them up long term. They're too valuable to the company. WWE can offer them money and the biggest platform but not necessarily the creative freedom that they would want to have. Their brand of wrestling isn't WWE brand. They would just become watered down versions of themselves.

Please TK let them go play elsewhere

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Really these guys bring nothing to the company, viewership is down their ponzi scheme for a good payday is up. If you surveyed the locker room they'll be happy to see them leave. We need new stars who not about belt collecting. We need wrestling and storylines again and the time is now!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really these guys bring nothing to the company, viewership is down their ponzi scheme for a good payday is up.

This is about as ignorant as It gets. You got three of the best wrestlers in the world that ANY company would want yet they bring nothing to company? How about fantastic top tier wrestling matches. Gee, I guess the most recent Trios match at this past "Revolution" ppv against House Of black brought nothing to the company. Viewership is down because of Tony Khan's retarded booking not because of The Elite. The wrestlers only do what their booked to do.

If you surveyed the locker room they'll be happy to see them leave.

And I would bet you $1,000 that they would want the opposite.

We need new stars who not about belt collecting.We need wrestling and storylines again and the time is now!

:lol:Did you even watch the "Revolution" ppv?

xspade7

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is about as ignorant as It gets. You got three of the best wrestlers in the world that ANY company would want yet they bring nothing to company? How about fantastic top tier wrestling matches. Gee, I guess the most recent Trios match at this past "Revolution" ppv against House Of black brought nothing to the company. Viewership is down because of Tony Khan's retarded booking not because of The Elite. The wrestlers only do what their booked to do.

And I would bet you $1,000 that they would want the opposite.

:lol:Did you even watch the "Revolution" ppv?

I was once like you when the BC Elite enter into ROH from NJPW. I was entertain until I seen how the first year of AEW went. Now the jig is up they know the contracts is up we'll put over people to prove we're willing to work with anyone. And really only half of that lockeroom deserve national TV time or even a decent size check from TK.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad of ROH Honor Club Episode 2 ...

The Good
Tony Deppen vs Samoa Joe
(Good opener. Joe retains. Says he's ready for a new Challenger for his TV title. Out comes Mark Briscoe.to take that challenge. Match set for future date. Most likely "SuperCard Of Honor" at the end of the month.)

Marcus Kross, Cody Chhun & Guillermo Ross vs. Dalton Castle & The Boys (Fun squash match for Dalton Castle & The Boys. I supposed the plan is for them to have a rematch against The Embassy so they can get the titles off of Brian Cage and company before his contract runs out.)

Angelico & Serpentico vs. RUSH & Dralistico (Solid match. Angelico did some good work here. RUSH & Dralistico are consistently good in the ring. Serpentico gets unmasked by RUSH.)

Timothy Thatcher vs. Wheeler Yuta
(Good match. Yuta retains. Clark Connors of the New Japan LA Dojo comes out and challenges Yuta next week to the ROH Pure Championship. Should be good.)

Aussie Open vs. Tracy Williams & Rhett Titus (Fantastic match with a good ending. I'm a fan of Aussie Open so I knew they would be solid but Williams and Titus did some excellent work here as well.)

Ben Dejo vs. Eddie Kingston (So Serpentico's new name now that he's been unmasked is Ben Dejo. Lol. Kingston quit AEW for storyline purposes and I guess going forward will be featured on ROH. Squash match for Kingston. After the match Kingston challenges Claudio to the ROH World Championship. Claudio turns him down.)

Willow Nightingale vs. Athena (MOTN. Two black women main eventing a ROH show. Both women absolutely killed it. Probably the best work I've seen Willow do in her career and Athena was excellent as usual. Athena retains.)

The Bad

Trish Adora vs. Billie Starkz (Slow and sloppy)

Jake Crist & Man Scout vs. Slim J & Ari Daivari (Meh. Was flat to me.)

Overall (Another solid ROH show. I like that it has a completely different feel and flow from AEW. No overdrawn promos or segments.. Just wrestling focused where everything gets to the point. Love it! Might end up being my favorite new wrestling show.)

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz part of me wants the YB and Omega to go to WWE, not because I feel like they are great but because I feel they'll flame out and they would be exposed as being all hype.

Haha, who's exposing and out working the Bucks and Omega in WWE? The Usos? Reigns? Rollins? If the Elite go there they instantly become the best workers in that company. The Cleaner will have to slow down so the Tribal Chief can keep up.

I hope they resign with AEW though, just so @Mastermind2002 can continue wearing his Elite/AEW cape.

Doesn't matter what promotion they go to. I'll be watching them because they're the best wrestlers in the world. Also get my cape right. I wear a wrestling cape. Not a AEW cape. I watch a lot of promotions. WWE, AEW, ROH, NJPW, NOAH, AAA, Stardom. The only one I don't watch is Impact.