"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
text I got after dude committed

1-C4-B95-E4-9-C0-C-45-FC-93-D3-AE3-FE962-E850.jpg
A28-AA7-CB-08-B7-4-EAA-9-F2-B-884-B0-CFE4814.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man these dudes was shocked the big Tightend/track star from DC ain’t signed yet…

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man these dudes was shocked the big Tightend/track star from DC ain’t signed yet…

To me them landing dude from DC is much more huge because they need to improve the D line and O line, teams making the playoffs are outstanding in the trenches. Once they get good upfront they'll be able to compete with anyone in the country.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
To me them landing dude from DC is much more huge because they need to improve the D line and O line, teams making the playoffs are outstanding in the trenches. Once they get good upfront they'll be able to compete with anyone in the country.
Absolutely true but they didn’t have a freshman center, they all swac guard transferred, they landed some decent portal guys along both lines….
So while it might seem like they haven’t done anything, that’s far away from the truth…

they might not be households names but they added some bodies

1 thing for sure they not returning the 1-11 line from last year

You mention the big east coast guy… as helping the lines

dude is an elite athlete but tightend is where he been eating… which is why the Tightend coach went visit him…

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Might have to catch those niggas on the road lmao
:lol: :lol:
TCU was the game we would’ve went to but we have a party to host that weekend

Being I fucked with S.C. during the Reggie Bush & Joe McKnight says… we threw that game at me… so that’s probably the play

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:
TCU was the game we would’ve went to but we have a party to host that weekend

Being I fucked with S.C. during the Reggie Bush & Joe McKnight says… we threw that game at me… so that’s probably the play
Hey fuck it

I don't like live football feels like its always on time out. Rather be home or at a bar

If it wasn't for tailgating id never go to another game ever

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
They fired Ed Reed for exposing them lol

man I don’t know much about those schools but from some of our comments on here… the shit that they can control been going on for many many moons…
Like the mishandling of the little funds that you do receive…

one of my biggest issues is that some of my people I look up too bashing Ed.
Dude, should stay off social media and address the front office…
absolutely…. I guess

What if dude had multiple conversations about the matter, while stay being unemployment…
I mean he was as there for a month(well 20+ days)

I’m sure the school president or AD seen the trash:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
If they land this kid bruh.. :itsawrap:
Think about this, they doing this with only a month on the job

a couple of these kids got offers at the last minute and committed
just think if this was a full recruitment cycle

I’m say this tho…. They have a huge underclassmen on the 28th…. If they have a couple of them dudes on the campus

like the who florida
tired to fuck over with that NIL money and
:itsawrap: :itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:
I’m not 100% with him now, since TCU put money on his head… might be too nice to pass up

But if they can flip this wideout Anderson kid from Oregon, two of these lineman and get the big track running edge/te that would be nasty
(Look at dates)

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Colorado got hella WRs and DBs. What them boys in the trenches looking like?
They signed more than people realized but it many seem to feel it’s not enough to be on par with the bamas, Georgias etc …
remember this only been like a month or two

The Colorado team was trash last year but they had a couple pieces…
They have some young players, that didn’t leave.

Currently have 7 offensive lineman for the 2023 signing class:
3 highschool
4 portal

6 defensive lineman:
1 highschool
5 portal

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The starting offensive line probably be huge as the fuck.. now this just what some talking heads think

Lt - 6’10 -Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan, So CU
LG - 6’6 - Isaiah Jatta, JR, Snow Coll, JUCO
C - 6’2 - Van Wells So, CU.
RG - 6’3 Tyler Brown, Sr JSU
RT - 6’8 Savion Washington, JR, Kent State

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
seems like dude can recruit with the best

“Coach Prime was introduced as University of Colorado HC about six weeks ago, the school's recruiting class of 2023 was ranked 68th and as of today their current rank is 19th overall.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m passing by our local college, looking at the football stadium and field house upgrades
that shit got me tweaking for Colorado football

Ps. I can’t wait to get back to Auburn, my peeps said their new football complex is insane

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Family of 5-star Nyckoles Harbor denies reported Colorado visit
Keegan Pope
A week after top recruit Cormani McClaingeo-tagged himself in Tampa, Florida, despite being in Boulder, Colorado, five-star athlete Nyckoles Harbor appears to be doing the reverse.

Harbor posted on his Instagram story Monday morning that he was in Boulder, but Harbor’s father and high school coach tell On3’s Chad Simmons that is not the case. The family is instead back in Washington D.C. after Nyckoles competed in a track meet in Lubbock, Texas, over the weekend. Harbor himself also confirmed with On3 that he is not visiting Colorado.

The 6-foot-5, 225-pounder is the No. 19 overall prospect and No. 1 athlete in the 2023 cycle, according to the On3 Consensus, a complete and equally weighted industry-generated average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He is also the No. 1 player in Washington D.C.

Harbor has already taken official visits to Michigan, South Carolina, and Maryland, and he is expected to visit Oregon this weekend ahead of National Signing Day on February 1.

Nyckoles Harbor On3 Scouting Summary
The following is the On3 Scouting Summary for Nyckoles Harbor:

“Has the best combination of size and speed we’ve seen from a young prospect as a national-level sprinter at 6-foot-5 and over 230 pounds. Runs under 10.4 seconds in the 100 meters with the size and length of a premier pass rushing prospect. Plays both tight end and defensive end for his high school, but has developed into more of an EDGE prospect as a junior.

“Shows his considerable athleticism as a pass rusher with high end closing speed. Is also able to locate and track the ball as a tight end. Still unrefined technically as a pass rusher. Productive against sub-par competition.”