Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

FjGqeAIXoAIm5QJ

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Colorado is a terrible job. Terrible weather, terrible fan base, terrible booster/NLI backing and the Pac 12 is garbage now, especially if USC and UCLA leave. That conference is never making a playoff game.

Take the money if he needs it, but he has far more national impact at JSU if he stays. JSU gonna lose their entire team to transfer if he leaves, especially that 5 star CB.

Auburn hired a coach who used school resources to hire prostitutes, and Rhule got a 8 YEAR cpntract after failing up again. White folks :smh:

Not one single lie told

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado is a terrible job. Terrible weather, terrible fan base, terrible booster/NLI backing and the Pac 12 is garbage now, especially if USC and UCLA leave. That conference is never making a playoff game.

Take the money if he needs it, but he has far more national impact at JSU if he stays. JSU gonna lose their entire team to transfer if he leaves, especially that 5 star CB.

Auburn hired a coach who used school resources to hire prostitutes, and Rhule got a 8 YEAR cpntract after failing up again. White folks :smh:

the-office-ouch.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Not one single lie told

The weather isn’t terrible. Summer is elite. Not humid and “unbearable” Winter is actually better than most cold weather states as the sun melts the snow the day after. Shit doesn’t linger like the Midwest and definitely not as cold as the East Coast. But everything else is right on lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watch college football, not heavily as I did in the past and I can’t name 5 college football players now period! :roflmao:

Shit basketball either and I just finished watching Michigan vs Kentucky and now watching women’s UCONN Vs Notre Dame.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The weather isn’t terrible. Summer is elite. Not humid and “unbearable” Winter is actually better than most cold weather states as the sun melts the snow the day after. Shit doesn’t linger like the Midwest and definitely not as cold as the East Coast. But everything else is right on lol

Apologies?

What did we see in 2020-2022 winters? Denver finished the 2021-22 season with a total of 49.4 inches of snow, which was just below the average seasonal normal snowfall of 56.9 inches. During the 2020-2021 season, Denver finished the season with 80.2 inches of snowfall.Aug 12, 2022

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sanders gonna regret this shit as soon as he sees that dumbass Buffalo running around the field. Bunch of hippies

Doubt it. He's going from a 500k paycheck to a 5 million dollar one lol. Somehow, I think he'll manage. It'd take him 10 years to make at JSU what he will make at Colorado just next year. USC and UCLA are on the way out of the PAC 12.. if he does aight there he can pretty much name his price.