El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I been trying to spot pick games that will score over 2.5 goals
So far I been making a killing on the Caesars app

Another BIG upset brewing

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Germany plays like Chelsea and Japan like ManCity. One wants 100% assurance from heaven that their shot will score before they take that shot or pass their way into the goalpost the other one is decisive, sees a chance and shoots, no extra touches.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Germany is annoying as fuck, you're behind and moving like molasses. Watching them is giving me Chelsea PTSD.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I was surprised to see black players on the Saudi team, and not a single dark skin player on Argentina which is a country in south America :smh:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I was surprised to see black players on the Saudi team, and not a single dark skin player on Argentina which is a country in south America :smh:

Argentina went to a lot of effort to kill off their Black population over the years.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Been like that my entire life and I am 40+. They literally had their last Black player about 100 years ago. :smh: Think of the number of slaves brought to South America compared to the US and then think about the fact that parts of Argentina were 30-50% Black as late as the early 19th century. :smh: You already know what happened after that...:smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DPRK may as well get a bid ready for 2030...

v9qedlkc3p1a1.jpg

:smh: :lol:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I just took over 3.5 goals in the Belgium vs Canada
Took a separate bet on Both teams to score and Canada to win

Canada is a live underdog