• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First proper match of the tournament coming up but Mané being healthy would have made Senegal/Netherlands much more interesting.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How are there empty seats for this? :smh: This is wild. Notice both squads on the pitch.

Disgraceful from Qatar.

FiGW97dUAAAf-5H

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guardian has been going in on them but the Qataris really give no fucks at this point:

77 min: The stadium attendance is announced as 41,721, which is 1,721 over capacity. Meanwhile back in reality, it is nothing like full and hasn’t been at any point during the game.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...08b0d3de454b55#block-637bb7258f08b0d3de454b55

Also, somebody is going to need to explain how sportswashing works to them. :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naive from the US in the 2nd half but fair result in the end. Bale has no legs for his club but put in 90'+ and made a critical play when he tracked back late in the 2nd half. :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Naive from the US in the 2nd half but fair result in the end. Bale has no legs for his club but put in 90'+ and made a critical play when he tracked back late in the 2nd half. :lol:
They went direct. Credit Wales for the switch up in the 2nd half, but hoe ass Berhalter couldn’t read thatand never adjusted. Puts on a cooked Yedlin and opts for Jordan Morris over Gio Reyna..

Get the fuck out my face with this bs.

I’m telling you now, this US team gon lose cause of this manager, not the talent we have at our disposal.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They went direct. Credit Wales for the switch up in the 2nd half, but hoe ass Berhalter couldn’t read thatand never adjusted. Puts on a cooked Yedlin and opts for Jordan Morris over Gio Reyna..

Get the fuck out my face with this bs.

I’m telling you now, this US team gon lose cause of this manager, not the talent we have at our disposal.

Yeah, Moore did a good job with the hold up play for Wales. I don't really follow the US that closely but I remember Yedlin being pure basura with Newcastle. :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Yeah, Moore did a good job with the hold up play for Wales. I don't really follow the US that closely but I remember Yedlin being pure basura with Newcastle. :lol:
Love Yedlin and he was good in his time but he’s past it Scally though is a young talent whose killing it at Monchengladbach. The way the game was going with Wales pressing, we needed a two way defender to neutralize those long balls and Scally is just that.

Lol I wanna hear this clowns reasoning for the omissions, but then again ..

:smh:

Also notice that the moment the MLS players came in, it was a wrap. Looked like men vs boys real quick.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love Yedlin and he was good in his time but he’s past it Scally though is a young talent whose killing it at Monchengladbach. The way the game was going with Wales pressing, we needed a two way defender to neutralize those long balls and Scally is just that.

Lol I wanna hear this clowns reasoning for the omissions, but then again ..

:smh:

Also notice that the moment the MLS players came in, it was a wrap. Looked like men vs boys real quick.

:lol:MLS is better than it was but you raise a valid point. On a side note, this match actually had a crowd and environment fitting of the WC. Referee shouldnt move on past the group stage however... :lol: