Official Midterms 2022 Thread... GA pulled it off again... congrats Sen Warnock!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely overreacted earlier in this thread…primarily due to the fact Walker seems so close in his race…

But this absolutely not a red wave…in fact, republicans no doubt are disappointed in what’s happening tonight.
Yeah they should be very disappointed, Walker and Warnock looks like it's going to a runoff. The last few days the media was just constantly repeating that it will be a red wave... :smh:

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like Tariq at all, but how is it braindead? What percent of the Latino vote did DeSantis get?

Hes brain dead cause Latinos didnt win any elections. they helped Desantis and Rubio win bigger but they were already gonna win. I like a lot of Tariq stuff and I think there is too much Tariq on BGOL but in this political arena hes completely outta his depth.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Another braindead political tweet from a grifting loser
This is one hoe ass nigga mane. For real.

Nigga sit down.. not one race was lost because of Latinos. Latinos made the margins bigger in Fla and Tx but no one expected the Dems to win. Dems are actually kicking ass tonight. the house may not flip and the Senate looks to be 50-49 Dems with run off in Ga.

Reeq's assessment (if you even wanna call it that) on elections is thee absolute worst. Inaccurate AF. Fuck him and his cosplay vandalism signs of that boutique gallery or whatever the fuck.