Marvel woke up today and said......let me remind y'all who the fuck we are!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nigga you ain’t going nowhere :giggle: Get your ass back in here, fuck them!!!:giggle:

I'm back in this bitch like WHAT???!??!

bp.gif

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
The CGI for Hulk and Abomination has always looked ok.

The issue with She-Hulk is not just the look, but the body movement. The CGI is not at a the level yet to depict a female character to make her move fluid and feminine.

They probably would have been better off holding a open audition for female bodybuilders who can act and look similar to the main actress. And just paint her green like they do with Gamora.

Still, looking forward to it…..like what else is there out there to watch…..the new exciting and thrilling season ofa “The Mask Singer”?

HaHa!!! :cool:
If that's the case, that makes Disney SFX department look bad. Robert Zemeckis's films have great looking CGI female characters. Even the Final Fantasy film, as underrated as it was, had great female CGI models 20 years ago.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I mean the Shazam trailer looked good but they're definitely behind.
Naw, I think they are doing the right thing by not rushing projects. Black Adam, Shazam, and the Green Lantern cartoon will be solid for 2022. Aquaman, Flash, and Blue Beetle will be solid for 2023.

DC can't catch Marvel or do what they do. So, they need to just stay in their own lane. Right now, they are doing fine.

But this is a Marvel thread and Marvel just shook up the entertainment world. Let's enjoy that.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, I think they are doing the right thing by not rushing projects. Black Adam, Shazam, and the Green Lantern cartoon will be solid for 2022. Aquaman, Flash, and Blue Beetle will be solid for 2023.

DC can't catch Marvel or do what they do. So, they need to just stay in their own lane. Right now, they are doing fine.

But this is a Marvel thread and Marvel just shook up the entertainment world. Let's enjoy that.
Boy u shook

Marvel just dropped Nagasaki

Hiroshima coming D23

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor

Blade should be on the Mt Rushmore of Marvel movies..

First two movies never gets old...

:itsawrap: :itsawrap: :itsawrap:

Blade was gamechanging for its time.
It's funny too because it came out like a year after Spawn and no one even talks about that movie anymore. Both were were dark films with Black leads who played somewhat obscure heroes but only one is remembered fondly.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Get this wack DC bullshit the fuck outta here…

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UK actress. I'm not feeling her at all. Seems like she has a thing against black men. She had a show on HBO that I stopped watching after a certain point. She was also in Top Boy and Black Mirror.
She was in Chewing Gum too. She’s talented but yeah I haven’t rocked with her depiction of black men in her shit….but in that show you talking about….the cac got it worse than anyone by the last episode lol….

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that's the case, that makes Disney SFX department look bad. Robert Zemeckis's films have great looking CGI female characters. Even the Final Fantasy film, as underrated as it was, had great female CGI models 20 years ago.
still got to get passed the uncanny valley tho... anyone remember Alita Battle Angel??

freakp

Star
BGOL Investor
Trailer looks good but I'm sure someone will come in and say they aren't impressed
That guy is probably Eman the dude who was pushing the recast tchalla mess just to get his likes and click bait up. The trailer looks like Ryan and marvel paid much respect to Chadwick. And funny the story line makes sense. Eman Can we see the movie first before you go back hating on the film and marvels decisions not to recast tchalla.