{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
COAYNy1.jpeg

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kyrie being there is what's keeping KD there, and Kyrie knows that. It's like he's using KD as leverage. If they cut Kyrie loose, KD is as good as gone.

Does KD care or realize that this plan of his, this so called loyalty...

Could potentially completely derail the remainder of his career?

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Does KD care or realize that this plan of his, this so called loyalty...

Could potentially completely derail the remainder of his career?
He needs to understand that sometimes playing with your best friend doesn't work out. Also, if this implodes, he's going to look like an even bigger fool for leaving the Dubs for this soap opera.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
kyie leaves
kd goes
nets have ben simmons
and I'm excited to see everyone's next chapter
I'm wondering will we talk about them joining up on teams now?

If KD leaves because of Kyrie are we going to call that loyalty?

KD will be forever labeled a bus passenger

And the whole bullsh*t narrative of team joining as a negative is basically done because it has been and never been a guarantee

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If KD leaves because of Kyrie are we going to call that loyalty?

KD will be forever labeled a bus passenger

And the whole bullsh*t narrative of team joining as a negative is basically done because it has been and never been a guarantee

we live in the age of bullshit
klay's dad said the warriors were going to go after KD in May before the playoffs even started that year
but let everyone rewrite history and we didn't know we wanted him until after we lost game 7

we needed KD to win the championships - KD is an amazing fucking player and upgrade over barnes YES we needed him
every fucking team needed him
what team didn't need him let me know that team please

Wouldn't have won without him
this makes sense if we didn't 8-1 if we won 2 7 games series against them, then yes he put us over the top and we absolutely couldn't have won without him
with him we went 8-1 in the finals that's why people were upset it made us UNFAIR

but fuck fair -

he leaves which is fine i never had a problem with it. they shit on steph that's fine he's hurt so they failed but that counts as a year he didn't make the playoffs but the year kd was hurt (which was the same year btw) that doesn't count towards the nets results?

i never rooted against Brooklyn for what?
they're in the east.

but seeing how it just ain't that easy is something people should put respect on people names but won't

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I have a dream that one day, the draft and other big sporting events will just start without someone feeling like they need to talk for 5 minutes first