{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tomorrow's winner, definitely wins the series, if there are no injuries.

If Curry retires with the same or more amount of titles as Lebron, while staying on one team, and being the greatest shooter of all time, he may go down as the pound-for-pound better player than Lebron in some people's eyes. If Curry does not get Finals MVP, its a major blow to him ever being top 10 status.

I still got Lebron ahead of him though.

vo72bzgzn0491.gif
If Curry drops another 40 piece.......

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yeah man it's literally crazy!

While we're at it, who the fuck is this guy?

:lol:

It's different with Green this year though because I remember Green putting up decent numbers over the years doing this same stuff in the NBA, it's just like I said this year he is stuck on his self imposed playmaker role so he refuses to look for his shot

He hit like 4-5 three pointers against the Cavs in game 7 of the Finals one year

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's different with Green this year though because I remember Green putting up decent numbers over the years doing this same stuff in the NBA, it's just like I said this year he is stuck on his self imposed playmaker role so he refuses to look for his shot

He hit like 4-5 three pointers against the Cavs in game 7 of the Finals one year

It’s still confusing how he looks like he’s never played basketball on the offensive end:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
amazing how badly his offense has regressed

I like some of the basketball analytics podcasts and they pointed out that Boston is playing completely differently defensively than most other teams. Usually, teams trap/show hard and get the ball out of Curry's hands. This leaves Draymond with a 4 on 3 and he can do his normal playmaking things. However, this series Boston is playing a drop coverage with their bigs meaning Steph is getting looks he normally doesn't but players like Draymond aren't getting the wide open opportunities that come when you commit all the way to stopping Steph. Look at these two plays where Horford drops and Steph hits the open 3 he normally doesn't get.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's surprising because it's a coaching fail.

Having Draymond on the court is who the Warriors are, but when Kerr saw that wasn't working he pulled him out of the game.

I hate seeing teams that can't adapt and just double down on shit that isn't working.

Udoka should be telling those guys, especially Smart, to stop jacking threes. He should tell Horford and Williams to stay on Curry coming off of the screens, and he should tell Tatum that he's not playing like a MVP.
If they show high on the screens, it now opens up Draymond to do his thing. The Celtics are betting the farm that Curry can’t beat them

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
If they show high on the screens, it now opens up Draymond to do his thing. The Celtics are betting the farm that Curry can’t beat them

It would make sense to do that against any other team, but not the Warriors. Curry is the best 3 point shooter ever and is shooting 49% from that range. Draymond is more likely to miss a layup than Curry is to miss a three.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It would make sense to do that against any other team, but not the Warriors. Curry is the best 3 point shooter ever and is shooting 49% from that range. Draymond is more likely to miss a layup than Curry is to miss a three.
Boston just feels that Curry can’t beat them and feel that Draymond initiating the offense is more dangerous than Curry. I guess their logic is that they don’t want others getting hot