{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't really care who was the best player in a player in a four or five game series.
Well that was the basis of the original discussion pertaining to him earning a FMVP. If you dont care dont engage.. And dont change the topic regular season games based on arbitrary numbers and games without context. On the biggest stage, in the most meaningful games, he was 2nd fiddle. IDGAF if you "care" about it or not. Geek ass nigga.

Also this is so wrong it makes me question your sincerity. You totally ignore Klay's injury
Klay was there when they got they ass kicked by Bron, Yes?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well that was the basis of the original discussion pertaining to him earning a FMVP. If you dont care dont engage.. And dont change the topic regular season games based on arbitrary numbers and games without context. On the biggest stage, in the most meaningful games, he was 2nd fiddle. IDGAF if you "care" about it or not. Geek ass nigga.

Klay was there when they got they ass kicked by Bron, Yes?
It’s a team sport right or is individual? because if it’s individual then LBJ is a horrible finals player 3 1/2-7 or 8 losses right? But if it’s a team sport then that means he’s still a loser to Steph because it’s 3-1! So keep tap dancing old faggot. But see I know what you’re doing….

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s a team sport right or is individual? because if it’s individual then LBJ is a horrible finals player 3 1/2-7 or 8 losses right? But if it’s a team sport then that means he’s still a loser to Steph because it’s 3-1! So keep tap dancing old faggot. But see I know what you’re doing….
Gotcha. Steph better than Bron. :lol:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tomorrow's winner, definitely wins the series, if there are no injuries.

If Curry retires with the same or more amount of titles as Lebron, while staying on one team, and being the greatest shooter of all time, he may go down as the pound-for-pound better player than Lebron in some people's eyes. If Curry does not get Finals MVP, its a major blow to him ever being top 10 status.

I still got Lebron ahead of him though.

vo72bzgzn0491.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
@pookie @Complex

Yeah we know players played differently before the NBA and players play roles for their teams but damn, Looney look so normal on offense back then! :lol:

:lol: :lol:Man WTH, so when he gets the ball at the top of the key he could easily do the same thing Draymond does every blue moon with the fake pass and drive to the basket.