{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Didn't Paul Pierce say he had to take a shit, Maybe Smart had to do the same :lol:

Anyone who thinks that Smart’s injury was fake’s a…

6289b072e82f3794372423.png

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ll keep it quick.

All teams were placed in one location and had a tournament where all they had to focus was on basketball.

One team’s the champion. With no fans, there’s no home court advantage and the best team wins.

giphy.gif

But wait…

In regards to Pat’s statement about the fans.

How’s that working out the past couple of games specifically with Boston and Miami?

Warriors we’re getting thrashed at home but came back and the Suns got murked in game 7 at home! :roflmao:

And it’s not about the Lakers, it’s about all teams had the same opportunity to win minus the injuries.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone who thinks that Smart’s injury was fake’s a…

6289b072e82f3794372423.png
No doubt about Smart's ankle injury. That thing is going to be the size of a Thanksgiving ham tomorrow.

I lost a lot bball respect for Tatum cause of the bullshit he pulled.

Cam Johnson did something similar last year :smh:

So glad PHX got bounced w/ CP's fake fouls and will be even happier to see the Celtics get bounced. Plus, I can't stand their
annoying cac fans!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That nigga Beeii is beyond bitch made
EXACTLY. AND MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE WELCOMING HIM IN IS BEYOND DISGUSTING. TALKIN BOUT HOW'S YA GRANDMOTHER AND AUNTIES DOIN. MAN FUCK DEM BITCHES BRUH. I BLAME SOME OF THESE WEAK ASS MUTHAFUCKAS ON HERE FOR REFUSING TO THROW HIM OFF THE ROOFTOP HEAD 1ST LIKE ME . :angry: :angry: :angry: I DON'T WANT 1 MUTHAFUCKA ON HERE MAKIN HIM COMFORTABLE. EVERYONE TOGETHER HIT DAT PUSSY WITH ALUMINUM BATS!!!

Fc18CH.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude looks like Wolverine from being able to come back from that
No doubt about Smart's ankle injury. That thing is going to be the size of a Thanksgiving ham tomorrow.

I lost a lot bball respect for Tatum cause of the bullshit he pulled.

Cam Johnson did something similar last year :smh:

So glad PHX got bounced w/ CP's fake fouls and will be even happier to see the Celtics get bounced. Plus, I can't stand their
annoying cac fans!!!

I did another screenshot a millisecond later and the ankle twist was actually worse. How he re-entered the game is puzzling to me.

628a4b6062301849578003.png

I landed on a foot and twisted my ankle a couple of times and each time I was out 4-6 months. So how he came back into the game able to move and be effective is truly puzzling to me.

I’m happy for him though.