TV Discussion: New series by Donald Glover - Atlanta UPDATE: FINAL 4th Season Sept 2022!

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This latest episode S3E4 has surpassed the "Paperboi lost in the woods" episode as the WORST one of the series. They are phoning this shit in for real now. We're 4 episodes in and exactly 50% of them do not feature the main cast at all. WTF?

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This latest episode S3E4 has surpassed the "Paperboi lost in the woods" episode as the WORST one of the series. They are phoning this shit in for real now. We're 4 episodes in and exactly 50% of them do not feature the main cast at all. WTF?
I liked the woods episode but I agree this one was whack and lazy. Yea, his point was spot on, but it was done in a very boring, lazy way.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
That last episode is getting mixed reviews.

watching it last night i knew it would be polarizing
I enjoyed it but I like ATL when i get to hang with the crew. We are on 4 episodes with only 2 of em with the crew

but the episode touched on alot current events
CRT
white guilt
false equivalencies
White ppl trying to minimize slavery/act like it never happened/telling us to get over it
convenient minorities

this was a worst case scenario. something they fear. what if they the children and the children's children were held accountable

its funny with the holocast, 9/11, Pearl Harbor...its NEVER FORGET
with Slavery and atrociticies on black and colored ppl...its GET OVER IT

the episode touched that nerve but not what we expected when we tuned in last night

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed it but I like ATL when i get to hang with the crew. We are on 4 episodes with only 2 of em with the crew

CRT
white guilt
false equivalencies
White ppl trying to minimize slavery/act like it never happened/telling us to get over it
convenient minorities

this was a worst case scenario. something they fear. what if they the children and the children's children were held accountable

the episode touched that nerve but not what we expected when we tuned in last night

100 pct agree

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

CRT
white guilt
false equivalencies
convenient minorities

The GOP is running on a platform of banning critical race theory and people on her support them :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

CRT
white guilt
false equivalencies
convenient minorities

Well done.

I got some issues but they are small

The black woman going at Marshall was a little stereotypical

I think it would have been much funnier and resonated more if she had been shown to be more cold reasonable calculated.

I didn't like how she busted in the house was loud etc... I UNDERSTAND why they chose that route

But didn't like it.