They say Thailand is even better than Sosua..anybody ever fuck/fuckin an Asian chick?

hog fat

Rising Star
Platinum Member
6b2f6f9138a13b9d9587b7c64b5c70597c5788d0.jpg

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Damn this is crazy.

This is crazier

Anyway, place is crime free my friend tells me

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
My Friend just moved to Pattaya 7 days ago.....
Says he ain't coming back
I have a family member who for the past 7 years has been setting himself up for a possible move to Japan.

He has every cert under the sun I can think of,is on his way getting a BS in Cloud, and just bought a home in Cali.

We're visiting Japan next year for a trip to the new Ghibli park and his current lady says she really don't want to go.

Dude confided in me that if he meet a lil sweet thang while we're there, he is not coming back.

We're visiting for a little over a week, maybe closer to two.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyway, place is crime free my friend tells me
The crime rate in Pattaya is moderately high. The highest rates of crime are in corruption and bribery, drug usage and dealing, and petty crime. You will find all of these crimes easily within the tourist areas, especially within the bars, clubs, and the walking street

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
The crime rate in Pattaya is moderately high. The highest rates of crime are in corruption and bribery, drug usage and dealing, and petty crime. You will find all of these crimes easily within the tourist areas, especially within the bars, clubs, and the walking street

Corruption, Bribery, drug usage (BS) and dealing (all HIDDEN btw)
is NOT crime to Black Folks.......
My friend is THERE. He said thai people are laid back and drama free

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would have to go and see for myself and spend a little time there fuck some Thai bitches and see what's it like living there.
Go bro, you won't regret it. I had a great time. No problems with crime, no problems with women and no problems with scams or anything else. Just be respectful and keep your eyes open.