Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Discussion!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
FJwrPXrVcAIel0l

Welcome to Denver bruh.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
the team is winning is spite of him

Jimmy G is just a better version of Tim Tebow, both suck but Tebow was determined to prove he was a NFL QB so he tried to do things he knew he couldn’t (like throw the ball like a NFL QB..lol), Jimmy G is content with just being out there handing the ball off and only throwing when the OC tells him too

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is damn near like,
The 2000 Baltimore Ravens with Trent Dilfer :cool:
Yup. That's why when people talk about the Steelers HAVE to draft a QB I'm like not necessarily. Not this year at least. Sure up that offense line 1st. If the center from Iowa is there at 20 you better fuckin take him with Najee in the backfield. Get a left tackle in the second round cause Dan Moore Jr ain't fuckin it!! Mason blockhead ass can win games 19-12. Get a QB in 2023 when the pool of QB's is better. Don't reach for these guys. :smh:

HuZdu1.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m sure Brady is seeing the roasting Aaron Rodgers is getting and knows the only thing that will make Rodgers fans feel a little bit better today is if he loses :lol: :lol:

Brady is in the catbird seat, playing with house money, zero pressure on him. He is the definitve GOAT, win, lose, or draw and 44 years old.

I used to dislike Brady, but in a way, he is savior, he kept me from having to hear a lot of fans' mouths throughout the years. I would rather have one guy win the SB, than hearing 8 other fans bases bumping their gums every year. He blocked a lot of great players and teams.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Brady is in the catbird seat, playing with house money, zero pressure on him. He is the definitve GOAT, win, lose, or draw and 44 years old.

I used to dislike Brady, but in a way, he is savior, he kept me from having to hear a lot of fans' mouths throughout the years. I would rather have one guy win the SB, than hearing 8 other fans bases bumping their gums every year. He blocked a lot of great players and teams.

Nahhhhh allll the pressure is on him to win today, he doesn’t care about being called the definitive G.O.A.T. win lose or draw, he wants to win to continue showing haters that he is. Like I said earlier he knows him losing today will make Rodgers fans say “BRADY CHOKED TOO” :lol:

On another That FineAssAri chick in your gif is so bad, she has an Onlyfans that was posted in The Basement:hotdamn:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nahhhhh allll the pressure is on him to win today, he doesn’t care about being called the definitive G.O.A.T. win lose or draw, he wants to win to continue showing haters that he is. Like I said earlier he knows him losing today will make Rodgers fans say “BRADY CHOKED TOO” :lol:

On another That FineAssAri chick in your gif is so bad, she has an Onlyfans that was posted in The Basement:hotdamn:
200w.webp

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He is a competitor and has killer instinct like Air Jordan, but if he loses or has a terrible game, I can't fault it at his age and with the injuries they have.

He has overachieved by miles in my eyes. He is #1 in all the important qb stats for the season.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember when Washington was America's Team #2 in viewership and team value, Snyder fucked all that up somehow, some way. Failed to land a franchise qb has a lot to do with it. Losing is one thing, but losing money, fans, and viewership is shameful based on where they were in early 90's.