Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yep
i used to collect comics wayyy back in the day
remember having this first issue of moon knight
i don't have disney + but some of this stuff looks interesting

one day there's going to be an a la carte option to see everything you want on one platform
it's going to cost a grip though

ps congrats to those niners
as a raider fan i shouldn't be saying that but since they are out of the bay the rivalry can be relaxed a wee bit

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stafford is like Garoppolo with a stronger arm
Meaning he does some dumbass shit almost every game
You need the run game to minimize his opportunites to fuck up
Thats why I said Cam Akers was the missing piece

The Rams are going to beat down Brady & the Bucs next week too
Just watch :hmm:

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Johnson stunk it up wit all them goddam drops. Shits ridiculous. :smh:

BpBdc9.jpg

Yummy.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga blamed covid
You know it's over for you soft ass niggas

I was trying to be polite but even in defeat you acting just like your QB can't accept it

Y'all wasn't shit
It was smoke and a trash division

Jimmy g is TRASH
You ain't saying nothing I ain't said I said you're lucky he's trash or y'all would be out here trying to reboot

Ayuik wide open for the TD Jimmy missed
Kittle wide open Jimmy missed
Yea dogged them cats out they don't throw passes they catch em

Face it we are just better and once lance is in it won't be a question.

You keep talking about Lance when your coach sitting around playing Jimmy G over them. That's how I know y'all ain't shit because Shanahan ain't shit. Y'all not gonna see I because y'all won but he was ass yesterday. Hopefully for y'all sake Lafleur is just as bad.

And shit no need to be polite. WE soft...alright lol. You can't insult my squad harder than I can. :lol: It was smoke and a trash division...as soft and trash we were....y'all almost lost a 16 point lead to us. What that say about y'all? :lol:

:lol: @ you thinking y'all stopped Micah....that boy was gassed out there it was clear Covid affected him not y'all coach :lol:

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
That was nasty. I could see why Arizona would be upset. You're talking trash to him at the same time that one of his teammates is signaling for the doctors to come to the field.

i don't think he saw the neck twist at first and thought he was just down.

i'd probably pull him off the field for good tonight if they score...don't want to end up at the bottom of a pile with someone gouging at your eyes or twisting your ankle