cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
https://www.daz3d.com/billboard-builder

@cashwhisperer

Nigga...

Nigga!

Nigga!!!!

When I tell you gamechanger for me! Make your own billboards without having to open photoshop. Just stay in Daz runnin this script. Crowd scenes galore my nigga!

Yeah I was checkin that out! That shit is dope. You need that C66 plugin in order to use it though. They have it up on the sites but I need to buy it to get the mac version. I'm getting it though!

:dance:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I was checkin that out! That shit is dope. You need that C66 plugin in order to use it though. They have it up on the sites but I need to buy it to get the mac version. I'm getting it though!

:dance:

Yeah I got it. It works beautiful man. You just have to plan what u wanna do first. The thing I love about it is making billboards without having to go to photoshop and come back. So between this and node instances it's about to go down man. Epic shit comin.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
New comic by Haberlin..

hellcop-1_637426fdc7.jpg

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
deuy74a-d41f6c93-c2b2-4e53-ae9e-21891d3055a2.jpg

This is what they fear. They fear you waking up and realizing the God within. Everyone knows who and what you are.. when will you realize it?

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey how's your Zbrush learning going? I stopped (for too long) and now I'm about to get back into it.

To be honest brother I think I'm gonna put Z on hold to pursue Unity. I really want to start making my own VR games bro. I ended up grabbing an i9 with a GeForce 3060 liquid cooled system, 8 TB HD, I'm ready.