Ahmaud Aubery shooting Video. They claimed self defense. The video shows Pre-Meditated Murder; UPDATE ALL 3 CACS GUILTY of Felony and Malice MURDER!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Things are still far, far from perfect - but it's not necessarily a given that CACs will be given a pass for the fuckery.

it does make me laugh at those interracial crime statistics that were being touted by racists whites some years back, about blacks having a higher percentage of violent crime against white people than the inverse.

Yeah, but how many cases of white on black crime were not even pursued? I'm sure there is no statistic for that.
Yeah, Cacs been getting away with killing Blacks for centuries.which is why a lot of Black folk cheered when OJ got off

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
XLtiRtKiTrgVJMEK9cf9OrZZaYI-Xbq1DqGyWp9bBY_Z54O6qW1mYMVV7CYqvaXjdKucUtHQUb0O94U=s894-nd-v1

Somebody should send this to the wench

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I forgot about this coon, he was going hard last year trying to say Ahmaud was stealing and saying the McMichaels were justified because they were doing a citizens arrest

I just went to his YouTube to see if he commented on the verdict and after hearing the evidence in the trial and he’s still on that “he attacked a man with a shotgun” bullshit. I will say though last year when he was spreading all that misinformation about felony burglary the people in the comments were eating up and repeating everything he said but in his recent video most of them were telling him he was wrong and they didn’t agree with him

@Dr. Truth @Shaka54

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I wish all the bad in the world to him and his family. Every disease, famine, pestilence and injustice to fill his every moment in life. I hope he ends on a corner broke and with his entire bloodline 6 feet under. Begging white folks for change and being stepped over by them as they go to get their venti from Starbucks. Even this would be a fate too good for this human grabage, fuck him and everyone he loves.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Fuc

Fuck this loathsome ass turncoat. I mean, even some of his fellow CAC apologists/sympathizers/grifters checked his ass over this case. Muhfucka wanted to go to blows with Hotep Jesus cause he thought he was fucking up their money by not going along with the shit.

He must be convinced that he's an Honorary CAC, impervious to his eventual wake-up call and when it happens, I'm setting off fireworks like the 4th of July. I mean the schadenfreude will be medical grade when I hear of his fall from CAC's grace. :angry::hmm:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

That dude is a true coon, he sounds just like Uncle Ruckus trying to explain away why these whites killed black men. His commentary about Trayvon Martin and Ahmaud Arbery made me want to punch him in the face. The prosecutor in the Ahmaud Arbery case said that filthy Mcmichaels cac pulled the trigger before Ahmaud even touched him but he’s basing all his talk on Ahmaud hitting Travis and then the dude who had the gun having to shoot him. I went to his YouTube page and even his faithful subscribers are turning on him and asking why he hasn’t posted a response video to the Arbery verdict..lol

Africanama

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Things are still far, far from perfect - but it's not necessarily a given that CACs will be given a pass for the fuckery.

it does make me laugh at those interracial crime statistics that were being touted by racists whites some years back, about blacks having a higher percentage of violent crime against white people than the inverse.

Yeah, but how many cases of white on black crime were not even pursued? I'm sure there is no statistic for that.
And crime stats don’t count without a conviction. Even if they found the a person is guilty, unless that person is taken to court posthumously, that person is still counted as innocent. Don’t believe me, Aaron Hernandez case in point. He was going to found not guilty after he died while he was appeal his verdict but a judge went out of the way to go back to court to judge him to upheld the guilty verdict.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuc

Fuck this loathsome ass turncoat. I mean, even some of his fellow CAC apologists/sympathizers/grifters checked his ass over this case. Muhfucka wanted to go to blows with Hotep Jesus cause he thought he was fucking up their money by not going along with the shit.

He must be convinced that he's an Honorary CAC, impervious to his eventual wake-up call and when it happens, I'm setting off fireworks like the 4th of July. I mean the schadenfreude will be medical grade when I hear of his fall from CAC's grace. :angry::hmm:
That shit was hilarious

he wanted to beat the shit outta hotepjesus

and Bryson owned that first amendment wench

that live was a fucking cesspool

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I think he sincerely hates Black folks.

He really does….I thought he was acting the way he was about this trial because him going against Ahmaud was making him lots of money. he gained so many cac YouTube subscribers from his Arbery videos so I thought he wanted to stick with his narrative to continue making money but the way he was acting in those IG videos after the verdict you could tell he really hated the fact that 3 white men were going to prison for killing a black man. It’s been about 10 days and he still hasn’t made a YouTube video about the cac guilty verdict after making about 5 of them in the last year

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

All three men convicted in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder sentenced to life in prison

Warning: The timeline below may contain sensitive material. The three men convicted of murdering Ahmaud Arbery were sentenced in Georgia on Friday. Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis McMichael, both received life in prison plus 20 years without the possibility of parole. Their neighbor, William “Roddie” Bryan Jr., was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years. The three men were found guilty on multiple counts of murder for the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man fatally shot while out for a jog on February 23, 2020.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

All three men convicted in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder sentenced to life in prison

Warning: The timeline below may contain sensitive material. The three men convicted of murdering Ahmaud Arbery were sentenced in Georgia on Friday. Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis McMichael, both received life in prison plus 20 years without the possibility of parole. Their neighbor, William “Roddie” Bryan Jr., was sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years. The three men were found guilty on multiple counts of murder for the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man fatally shot while out for a jog on February 23, 2020.

them other two assholes stayed seated like the dumb hick pieces of shit they really are. The Roddy dudes lawyer told him to stand and play the role to shave some of his time, still, he’ll be old as fuck when he gets parole. Them other two dummies are for sure going to die in jail because their conviction is sticking like the clap on a $5 hooker. The looks on their faces should be memes! Especially the reading of the guilty verdicts! Also, let’s not forget the asshole police who did nothing in the day he was murdered!

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Life? Naw...Naw...Nawwwwww!!!! Me and my Day Ones cant run up in that bitch with Nooses,drag them out with it around their necks in the middle of the night.Knock them unconscious.Take them in the hood , and have a midnight lynching with weed and Hennessey on deck? Oops...cant forget the start a fire.I want them ******* ...Black like me .Light Bright or Cherry Red Delicious wont do it !!!!! I want them branded with a hot iron.before I peel their skins and put that shit in a pickle jar for a souvenir ,along with their testicles.The dicks they can eat before I capture it on s vintage Polaroid camera (Thank you Ebay) like they did my ancestors.Charge admission for all my people to attend before I barbecue them..while eating Chicken and Waffles..(3) less Cacs in prison as I say as the Purple haze leaves my lungs into the wintry mix.Some would call it Street Justice. I call it the LAW OF BALANCE

IF I DIE...YOU DIE...IF I CRY .. YOU CRY !!!!

Gotta Remind myself stop saying HAPPY New Year everytime the ball drops.!!!!

Last edited:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and William “Roddie” Bryan were all convicted of murdering Arbery in November.

The three white men who were convicted of killing 25-year-old Black jogger Ahmaud Arbery two years ago in Brunswick, Georgia, were sentenced to life in prison on Friday.

Travis McMichael and Gregory McMichael were sentenced to life in prison without parole by Glynn County Judge Timothy Walmsley. William “Roddie” Bryan was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole.

“As we understand it, he [Ahmaud Arbery] went for a run and he ended up running for his life,” Walmsley said moments before he said the sentencing.

Walmsley then sat in silence for one minute in silence, which served as a representation of a “fraction of the time” that Arbery was running from the McMichaels and Bryan in the Satilla Shores neighborhood.

Gregory McMichael, Travis McMichael and Bryan were all convicted on Nov. 24, 2021, of murdering Arbery in February 2020, by a jury composed of 11 white people and one Black man. Arbery’s murder sparked national protests over race and criminal justice.

During the trial, a defense attorney in the courtroom complained about the presence of Black pastors inside and out of the courtroom.

“The day has finally come that we will get justice for ‘Quez’ [Arbery]. The day that my family has finally prayed for has come,” Arbery’s mother, Wanda Cooper-Jones, said Friday outside of the courtroom before the sentencing of the three men who murdered her son took place.

During victim statements, family members of Arbery spoke and called for the life sentences of all three men involved in his murder before Judge Timothy Walmsley.

The first was Marcus Arbery, the father of Arbery, who emotionally described his suffering since his son was gunned down nearly two years ago.

“The man who killed my son has sat in this courtroom every day and sat next to his father. I’ll never get the chance to sit next to my son again,” Marcus Arbery said in front of Walmsley.

Next was Jasmine Arbery, his sister, who broke down in tears almost immediately while talking. Jasmine Arbery said her brother was loving and funny, and since he was killed he would never be able to live out his dreams since his life was cut short.

“Ahmaud had a future that was taken from him in an instance of violence,” she said with tears falling down her cheeks.

Cooper-Jones was the last family member to speak, where she mentioned although the verdict and sentencing does not bring her son back, it does bring “closure to this very difficult chapter in my life.”

All three members called for life imprisonment for all the men convicted in killing Ahmaud.

Lead prosecutor Linda Dunikoski in the case of the McMichaels and Bryan asked for the father and son to be sentenced to life without parole and for Bryan to be sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. Dunikoski says that neither Travis McMichael or Gregory McMichael showed any “remorse” when they chased and fatally shot Arbery during the encounter in the Satilla Shores neighborhood.

“There were so many opportunities to stop, to think,” Dunikoski said in the courtroom.

Dunikoski called the act of murdering Arbery as vigilantism and that it should not “prevail” in any of the three men’s sentencing.

Defense Attorney Jason Sheffield defended his client Travis McMichael, stating that he did not wake up intending to kill anyone the day Arbery was murdered. He asked for Travis McMichael to be granted life with the possibility of parole if earned.

Travis McMichael, the only one who pulled a trigger and shot Arbery, was convicted of malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.

His father, Gregory McMichael, 65, was convicted on all charges except malice murder. Bryan, 52, was convicted on three counts of felony murder, one count of aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.

The sentencing comes exactly a month before the McMichaels and Bryan are set to face a federal trial for hate crime charges in the murder.

The three men face charges of one count of interference with rights and attempted kidnapping. Travis McMichael and his father are also charged with using, carrying and brandishing a gun during and in relation to a crime. Travis McMichael is also charged with firing the weapon.

If convicted of hate crime charges, the McMichaels and Bryan could be sentenced to death, a life sentence or another lengthy prison sentence for the crimes they are charged with.

Jury selection for the federal trial is set to begin on Feb. 7 in Savannah, Georgia.