{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Cavs fans told me the team doesn't need Collin Sexton...

th2H81ORKW.jpg

7-4 with Collin

2-4 without Collin and haven't hit 100 pts in that time period

@jack walsh13

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Ive been impressed,how good yall been playing this season. I dont see anyone beating the Warriors unless injuries hit yall team. Yall look better than the team that won the three titles recently...imo
long way to go but we'll def see
ya'll play very tough and very hard i think yall can make some noise when healthy

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
long way to go but we'll def see
ya'll play very tough and very hard i think yall can make some noise when healthy

See you,January 29th. Hopefully,most of the squad is healthy by then...

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I don't watch alot of Warriors games but when I do Steph always put on a show.

Sad the city and team doesn't respect this man.

TMPA8l.jpg

Im just sittibg back and watching people lose their minds because these are the same people that said this organization doesnt need Collin. While,the Cavs are severely injured,this organization has done everything in its power l to bench Collin in favor of a guy that can barely dribble a basketball...

Until,Mobley becomes the best player on the team(which he will in the future), Collin demands the most attention from opposing teams. Collin is having a horrible season so far yet he still gets the most attention from teams.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Analytics killing the game
The math aint adding up.

Exactly, if you do analytics and the numbers are greater than the best seasons from Jordan, Lebron, Wilt or Giannis, you need to rethink how those numbers are generated, because it's obviously flawed and a new system needs to be made.

There's also an eye test. You shouldn't be losing to Philly at home without their two all stars. Tobias Harris led a team over you?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Exactly, if you do analytics and the numbers are greater than the best seasons from Jordan, Lebron, Wilt or Giannis, you need to rethink how those numbers are generated, because it's obviously flawed and a new system needs to be made.

There's also an eye test. You shouldn't be losing to Philly at home without their two all stars. Tobias Harris led a team over you?

Jokic is the GOAT. Quit denying it my guy;).....:lol:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

It's so nerds can infiltrate and proclaim ownership over shit they can't do.

Cats who can't do in their wildest dreams coming in and saying math is the key to everything.

It ain't nerds

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's not just Colin gone tho. Three more of your starters been gone for the last few games too leading to 0-3 the last three games.

Tired legs from a back to back along with the GOAT shooter doing GOAT shooter shit last night

That's true,but Collin is the only player team's actually gameplan for because he's such a great scorer. Garland is a good scorer himself but he's passive most of the time and prefers passing ball.

We will see when Lauri comes back from Covid protocols, and Allen comes back from being sick...The only two players that's actually hurt are Mobley and Collin but still this team needs Collin because the SG position is a hot mess at the moment.