Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ll tell you one thing about this new generation… storage is a fucking problem. This shit is rediculous… all of these gawd damn games are 100gbs. I want to play the new call of duty but I’m sick of having to move shit around. I thought about buying the seagate expansion but seagate’s are the worst and even 1tb is not enough room for this shit. I’ve got like 12 tbs total of storage for the other games but with these Xbox series x games… I’ve only got barely 1tb … I need someone to fix this shit. Fucking Flight Sim, Forza and Warzone are killing me.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ll tell you one thing about this new generation… storage is a fucking problem. This shit is rediculous… all of these gawd damn games are 100gbs. I want to play the new call of duty but I’m sick of having to move shit around. I thought about buying the seagate expansion but seagate’s are the worst and even 1tb is not enough room for this shit. I’ve got like 12 tbs total of storage for the other games but with these Xbox series x games… I’ve only got barely 1tb … I need someone to fix this shit. Fucking Flight Sim, Forza and Warzone are killing me.

why the fuck would anyone pay 139 dollars for 512 gbs of expansion storage… that’s only barely 4 games the way this shit is going and gawd damn 339 for 2tbs is making my skin itch but I guess I don’t have a choice.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I use steam and xbox pc and I think im about about 10 tb just in games now and I don't even have that many. I do use a bunch of mods on games like GTA though.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
It really is. And that's why Sony hid the size of theirs on the back of the box. Regular ass games clocking in at 100GB.

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro is this shit for real?

Do it, its so worth it. I did it last year, I used free Tunnel bear VPN and cards from Brazil $105 total for 3 years which paid for itself especially with MLB the show and Flight Simulator being free with Ultimate Game Pass. make sure you let your current sub expire then do it if your new then you will charged the dollar otherwise $15 buts that 3 years from now lol

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Guardians of the Galaxy is my choice for game of the year. THIS GAME IS FUCKING AWESOME! Unfortunately I won't be able to play it again until I get back to SA.

dude… I’m telling you….
Were you not shocked by how good it was…. And to top it off the game is fucking beautiful in 4k….

I loved every second of it… I’m definitely playing it again. Easily game of the year …. Until I play Halo infinite.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Yup... Did something similar in 2020 when my XSX arrived. From a value standpoint, it makes too much sense. Only thing with this method is that you need a VPN with Turkey as the location.
Do it, its so worth it. I did it last year, I used free Tunnel bear VPN and cards from Brazil $105 total for 3 years which paid for itself especially with MLB the show and Flight Simulator being free with Ultimate Game Pass. make sure you let your current sub expire then do it if your new then you will charged the dollar otherwise $15 buts that 3 years from now lol

Are you able to set this with an account that has had Game Pass previously or is there a trick to that as well?