Gas stations always a magnet for violence. Former Oakland Police Captain robbed and shot up at West Oakland gas station

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He should have killed dude in red

1bPjEt.jpg

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Lil Theze? :dunno:
Google 'round. All kinds of images of him holding wads of cash.
Is that how he made money? robbin old men at gas stations

You just can't make this shit up

Lil Theze aka "the Thizzler" :smh: :lol:

Are the other two "Lil" rappers also? :lol:

On another note, the retired cop fucked up when he continued to fire after they fled

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

SOB x RBE associate Lil Theze was shot dead after trying to rob retired Oakland police captain Ersie Joyner yesterday afternoon at a Vallejo, California gas station.

Joyner was shot six times in the incident and is recovering after surgery.

Joyner was pumping gas when three men, including Theze, rushed him. They grabbed his cellphone and started digging in his pockets. Joyner wasn't struggling with the men until they opened his car door and went for his backpack. At that point, he grabbed his gun and shot Theze to death. In response, a surviving suspect shot Joyner.

The two surviving suspects then fled the scene.

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
For anyone who thinks I'm joking about the free air at BJ's in Pelham Manor being ruined.

However, up the block at the Shell station the air is free and smokes are fresh.

Been stop fuckin wit that gas station since Club 17 and Mingles days smh

Man I ain't been to Mingles in Shane Plaza for damn near 20 years.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Wawa got free air and we don't pump gas in Jersey. I don't know how ya'll do it. Every state should have that law.

Sorry, I don't want anybody pumping my gas. When I have to go to Jersey I make sure I'm topped so I don't have to stop. Motherfuckers chip your paint and let the gas drip on your car cause half the time they're not paying attention.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
For anyone who thinks I'm joking about the free air at BJ's in Pelham Manor being ruined.

However, up the block at the Shell station the air is free and smokes are fresh.

Man I ain't been to Mingles in Shane Plaza for damn near 20 years.

I remember this well. I avoid the Hutch like the plague. Err NYer knows that is the absolute worse.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
C'mon now we have to show compassion to these young misguided yutes..... They're just a product of their environment.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cowboyz kill me...in short time you can usually replace the shit they take..bit harder to do if yur shot the fuck up/dead.