"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
dominos-copy-copy.jpg

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
This mask goes on sale in a couple of hours. I could care less about the RGB, I just like the fact that it offers N95 level protection while also using fans to make breathing easy.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Have they labeled this shit what it is yet??? An endemic. If so, they need to just gon' head and let da public know da real. And people have no one to blame but themselves. That goes for da commoners to da highest levels of government.
Public don't want to know. You right about people having no one to blame but themselves. Government has been a joke. The same government who knew about this in 2019, but was infighting over political bullshit not related to this. The same government that lied about masks. The same government that pushed to end safety protocol. Damn near every fucking step of the way, government has got people fucked up. :smh:

Now they have this 'delta mutation' shit in the news. Can't really do more quasi lockdowns. So we better hope this vaccine holds.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Public don't want to know. You right about people having no one to blame but themselves. Government has been a joke. The same government who knew about this in 2019, but was infighting over political bullshit not related to this. The same government that lied about masks. The same government that pushed to end safety protocol. Damn near every fucking step of the way, government has got people fucked up. :smh:

Now they have this 'delta mutation' shit in the news. Can't really do more quasi lockdowns. So we better hope this vaccine holds.

Better yet, letting people know this is an endemic may backfire and make 'em take it less seriously than what they already are so there's that.

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Already sold out.

Their whole site crashed as soon as the product went live. :smh:

I shouldn't be surprised given how other launches have been, but I didn't expect the demand to be this high.

How much were they going for?

$99 for the mask, $149 for the mask plus extra filters. With demand this high, they'll have no problem selling extra filters, assuming of course that they can produce enough masks.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better yet, letting people know thus is an endemic may backfire and make 'em take it less seriously than what they already are so there's that.
Basically, the majority of the public was already treating this thing like an endemic (by assuming that they would eventually get it, and that it is no big deal). Re-confirming it as being that now would definitely make the overall attitude towards it worse.

I still say that the overall end result of this is that our pandemic response in general will never be up to snuff. If we ever see anything this dangerous (or worse) in our lifetimes, it's going to be ugly(ier).