Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always said there’s no way to cure racism in cacs. I spoke too soon. This virus is rooted in the same ignorance and unwillingness to be informed. It’s a waiting game now and Fox News is doing the dirty work for us. This is going to wipe out millions of morons of all ilk. Just think about the heavily and predominantly white counties and states you wouldn’t get gas in on a road trip, there’s going to be sooooo many deaths. Entire towns with populations of a few thousand, gone with a few years. All that land and real estate freed up. Don’t sleep. Have your bread ready.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My issue is these idiots stay home until they can't breathe and then tell everyone the ventilator and treatment kills them.

When you first get symptoms, take the horse paste if you want, but go to the doctor. Cac's waiting to spread it as they go out.
That’s a catch 22. How are you going to say fires aren’t dangerous but call the firemen when you see a dash of orange in the bank ground? People who think Covid isn’t real and if it is it’s not serious and if it is their immune system will smother that bitch ass virus aren’t mentally equipped to even such a disease.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love all the petty comments people are leaving with their donations

Charles Darwin donated $5

Your parents played Russian Roulette, encouraged everyone else to play it, ended up killing themselves, and left you holding the bag. I'm giving $5.00 because I admire your nerve.

:lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: