The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a time when women were dependent on men for pretty much their existence (no jobs, no college, no miney etc.....) and lived at home until they were married off.

What is the percentage of men do you think would be ok with their wife (or potential wife) staying home, not working, not furthering their education, etc...? What percentage of men do you think would even fuck with a woman who wasn't working, furthering their education, etc....?

This shit is over your head and under your feet. Stick to Men. :smh:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That was a time when women were dependent on men for pretty much their existence (no jobs, no college, no miney etc.....) and lived at home until they were married off.

What is the percentage of men do you think would be ok with their wife (or potential wife) staying home, not working, not furthering their education, etc...? What percentage of men do you think would even fuck with a woman who wasn't working, furthering their education, etc....?
How much does she weigh?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
All that masculine energy :smh:

Shout out to Dade County :lol:

46326479-bf67-4923-a6d6-40dd1715cf5f_text.gif

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought that was a bad look to have all them bitches in studio.

Shit goes south like this vid and you stuck with this bitch that you can't get up out yo joint.

Exactly Fam.

That's why the way KS does it is smart.

Have them chicks on video and the minute they start talking sideways, you cancel them by hitting the disconnect button.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was watching the Vlad tv interview, I never knew KS had one child. He always stressed that ppl shouldn't have one child because that is wicked to the child and he knows what only child syndrome is.

I was surprised no kids came from the second marriage that lasted 3 yrs.

You supported that snake ass, pussy ass culture vulture?!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s about to be king of this shit. Mainly because hoes love to hate him. Most of the women I know hate him, which means they know of him, which means more clicks and ad revenue. He’s easily in the 5 figures a month just on ads and the colognes and candles he paid to promote. He’s a genius. Moist or not, a tender dude was the only way the bitch slap women because no straight man would have survived it.

Best believe he sells out venues with live shows soon as covid eases up. He’s going be huge. Book deals, short-lived talk show, then syndicated radio shows.