What Africans will do to one another .... but they bow down to the cacs! No integrity in Africa!

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
You are a sorry, low life, low self-esteem ass-hole. All day, all night,
all you think about is Africa. Get the name Africa our of you nut-filled
mouth. We do not talk or think about your useless home in the DR;

madgoose

International
International Member
@MisterT I was about to say, you have baited ^^^ him ^^^ and right on cue she makes an appearance. You best hope that he ain't sitting in some dingy shed chopping heads off of chickens and chanting some vuvu on you.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
@MisterT I was about to say, you have baited ^^^ him ^^^ and right on cue she makes an appearance. You best hope that he ain't sitting in some dingy shed chopping heads off of chickens and chanting some vuvu on you.
I don't pay that stupid sonofabitch any attention. He scours the pages looking for anything I post so he can chime in with insults. Remember in grade school when boys would give the girls they secretly were digging all kinds of hell cause they were too chicken to actually approach them with their real feelings? That's Nzinga, he secretly wants to suck my dick but he is scared to ask. I guess he wants to move up from sucking African goat dick. No Nzinga, I'm not into having male lips around my dick, so find a new fantasy or Google some goat farms in your area, you Zulu faggot.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Africa this, Africa that. You are not African. You are not from
Africa. Leave us the fuck alone. Worry about the damn
Dominican Republic. You are not tied to our umbilical cord.
We do not owe your ass shit. We do not give a fuck about
where you come from. Do not worry about what we do. It

does not concern or represent you.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Africa this, Africa that. You are not African. You are not from
Africa. Leave us the fuck alone. Worry about the damn
Dominican Republic. You are not tied to our umbilical cord.
We do not owe your ass shit. We do not give a fuck about
where you come from. Do not worry about what we do. It

does not concern or represent you.
Screen-Hunter-1793.png

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn.. I hate to see us fight this way. Wish tall could just apologize to each other and have intellectual conversation .

@Nzinga
I apologize for how this thread came off, but at the same time you was wrong for those clap backs too breh.

We all black and should stick together

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Damn.. I hate to see us fight this way. Wish tall could just apologize to each other and have intellectual conversation .

@Nzinga
I apologize for how this thread came off, but at the same time you was wrong for those clap backs too breh.

Dear Nzinga; I'm sorry we don't get along and I'm sorry you're an obnoxious, gay, goat fucking Zulu bonehead. I would like to be the bigger man and ask you to be my friend. (since I don't own any goats that you can molest)

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

@Nzinga

Nzinga can be a fucking asshole at times (and he won't say which country he is from which will always be a red flag for me)....that being said MisterT's insults towards Nzinga do have a xenophobic vibe to them....one can insult Nzinga without resorting to derogatory African stereotypes

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nzinga can be a fucking asshole at times (and he won't say which country he is from which will always be a red flag for me)....that being said MisterT's insults towards Nzinga do have a xenophobic vibe to them....one can insult Nzinga without resorting to derogatory African stereotypes

I think most posters on here can be that way. Anonymity of the internet I suppose.
Nzinga is a great poster though so it neutralizesthe snarkiness for me.

@Nzinga come on man, where u from man?