WOW?!? Nicki Minaj...Then & Now Update: Pink Friday 2 Album! BEEF WITH MEGAN!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NICKI MINAJ’S SON NOW HAS A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF BABY ADIDAS YEEZYS
Published on: Oct 19, 2020, 2:48 PM
by Michael Saponara

Nicki Minaj and her husband Kenneth Petty welcomed a baby boy into the world on September 30. Now, Kanye West and his team at adidas are making sure their son’s footwear is handled.
On Sunday (October 18), Nicki thanked adidas and Yeezy for the assortment of gifts in an Instagram post showing off the tiny kicks with her silky verse from Sada Baby’s “Whole Lotta Choppas” remix blaring in the background.

“What a lucky little infant,” the “Super Bass” rapper wrote. “Thank you Team Yeezy/adidas. Thank you Dolce & Gabbana. so thoughtful of you guys.”

Last week, Nicki revealed she gave birth to a baby boy when sharing all the congratulatory messages and care packages she’d received. The who’s who list of stars included some gifts from Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, “Tusa” collaborator Karol G and model Winnie Harlow.
RELATED NEWS
NICKI MINAJ'S 'SORRY' LAWSUIT COULD CHANGE HIP HOP AS WE KNOW IT
AUGUST 20, 2020

“Tusa” earned a pair of Latin Grammy Award nominations in the Song of the Year and Record of the Year categories. Nicki even found some time away from being a mommy to record a verse for the Detroit rapper’s “Whole Lotta Choppas” remix, which was released on Friday (October 16).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

50060082232_08ffb7c5e8_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki Minaj’s Long-Awaited Docuseries Is Heading to HBO Max
By Zoe Haylock@zoe_alliyah

The moment, ladies and gentlemen. Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Billboard

Nicki Minaj is taking her talents from the radio to FREEDOM television. A six-part docuseries following her launch all the way to motherhood is coming to HBO Max. She queued up the announcement by asking her fans to play “‘moment 4 life’ starting in 5 4 3 2 1 GO!!!! Then play ‘here I am’ Then go to ‘did it on em’ After that I’ll make my announcement. Have superbass playing while u read it.” Okay, we stan an immersive experience. After getting those streams up, Minaj came back with a video announcement. “What’s up y’all it’s Onika Tanya Maraj and I’m very excited to finally share with you guys that my docuseries is coming to HBO Max,” she exclaimed. “It’s gonna give you guys a raw, unfiltered look at my personal life and my professional journey and I can’t wait to share it with you.”

The untitled project is directed by Michael John Warren, the director behind Minaj’s previous two documentaries on MTV. “I love that this series not only provides an all-access glimpse at one of the most iconic musicians of our generation; it also profiles the brave woman behind the artist, Onika,” Warren said in a statement. “I believe all of us can learn a great deal from her remarkable professional and personal life. It’s an honor to be entrusted with this dynamic story.” In 2018, Minaj teased a documentary following the making of her fourth studio album, Queen, with clips, including one sharing her experience in an abusive relationship. Fans have been waiting for this one ever since. The Barbz were already having a “drink, clink” to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Pink Friday, her landmark debut album. Nicki Minaj’s docuseries is coming soon to HBO Max, unless, of course, you have a Roku, in which case, you might have to wait a little longer.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicki Minaj’s Long-Awaited Docuseries Is Heading to HBO Max
By Zoe Haylock@zoe_alliyah

The moment, ladies and gentlemen. Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Billboard

Nicki Minaj is taking her talents from the radio to FREEDOM television. A six-part docuseries following her launch all the way to motherhood is coming to HBO Max. She queued up the announcement by asking her fans to play “‘moment 4 life’ starting in 5 4 3 2 1 GO!!!! Then play ‘here I am’ Then go to ‘did it on em’ After that I’ll make my announcement. Have superbass playing while u read it.” Okay, we stan an immersive experience. After getting those streams up, Minaj came back with a video announcement. “What’s up y’all it’s Onika Tanya Maraj and I’m very excited to finally share with you guys that my docuseries is coming to HBO Max,” she exclaimed. “It’s gonna give you guys a raw, unfiltered look at my personal life and my professional journey and I can’t wait to share it with you.”

hope to see some nip slips

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nicki Minaj agrees to pay Tracy Chapman $450,000 to settle copyright lawsuit

Chapman sued Minaj for sampling her song Baby Can I Hold You on the 2018 track Sorry, even after the rapper was denied permission. “As a songwriter and an independent publisher I have been known to be protective of my work,” Chapman said.

@ViCiouS

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Nicki Minaj agrees to pay Tracy Chapman $450,000 to settle copyright lawsuit

Chapman sued Minaj for sampling her song Baby Can I Hold You on the 2018 track Sorry, even after the rapper was denied permission. “As a songwriter and an independent publisher I have been known to be protective of my work,” Chapman said.

@ViCiouS

I was reading this earlier...nice come up for Chapman. Folk music ain't easy to earn a comfortable living off of.

madgoose

International
International Member
I was reading this earlier...nice come up for Chapman. Folk music ain't easy to earn a comfortable living off of.
Sanchez should have come a give Nicki "wattaslap" for that mockery and Foxy Brown shoulda give her some Chun-Li kicks for that fuckery!

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i thought nicki was out the picture lol i mean why are yall still talking about her.shes trash ......

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicki is far from being “trash” as a lyricist, even though some of her actual music sucks.
lol yes she is.im not talking about the stuff her ghost writers was doing for her im talking about the stuff she wrote heres a line from something she wrote."im that b*tch im the bad b*tch i eat a lot of cheese upon my sandwich.." that stuff was horrible lol

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
lol yes she is.im not talking about the stuff her ghost writers was doing for her im talking about the stuff she wrote heres a line from something she wrote."im that b*tch im the bad b*tch i eat a lot of cheese upon my sandwich.." that stuff was horrible lol

And? You can find a weak line from any mc's catalog. Nicki has bars whether you want to acknowledge it or not.