The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
let's just say answer the questions..... here's your chance to be a board hero.....waiting.

Not a matter of being a board hero its a matter of watching y'all play yourselves cause you hate women. The "do you agree with anything he says" is a childish wanna be gotcha question. Let's be real if the dude said that Serena Williams has an amazing body then yeah, I'd agree with him, but that doesn't change that fact he's a gay dude that dogs out women and cause of that y'all are really in here saying dumb shit like he's teaching manhood.

It's very telling that the same BGOL that goes on and on about hating gays, saying there's a gay agenda, etc etc.....are in here caping for an OBVIOUSLY SUPER GAY dude. And all because a bunch of you on here hate women more than y'all hate gays......which also says something about some of y'all in here. And THAT PART I'll always find hilarious.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You can't even address me like a man. That says a lot about you. Quote me, my guy. You trusted him didn't you?

You sound like those bitches who don't want to listen to common sense. They're more concerned with who's saying it over what's being said. Like I said, nobody is in here riding for dude. Quote me next time. I'm addressing you. Address me.

You want a, quote here you go......

You mad and talking greasy cause I'm laughing at people caping for a dude that's pretty much a queen.

Seriously......how could I not laugh at this entire thread existing on BGOL of all places?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a matter of being a board hero its a matter of watching y'all play yourselves cause you hate women. The "do you agree with anything he says" is a childish wanna be gotcha question. Let's be real if the dude said that Serena Williams has an amazing body then yeah, I'd agree with him, but that doesn't change that fact he's a gay dude that dogs out women and cause of that y'all are really in here saying dumb shit like he's teaching manhood.

It's very telling that the same BGOL that goes on and on about hating gays, saying there's a gay agenda, etc etc.....are in here caping for an OBVIOUSLY SUPER GAY dude. And all because a bunch of you on here hate women more than y'all hate gays......which also says something about some of y'all in here. And THAT PART I'll always find hilarious.

You mad and talking greasy cause I'm laughing at people caping for a dude that's pretty much a queen.

Seriously......how could I not laugh at this entire thread existing on BGOL of all places?!?!

I take pride in saying that I’ve never watched one of his videos! :lol:

But I’ve seen short clips, very short and I don’t have a problem with him or what he says. Apparently he’s telling truths to some.

But the fact that muthafucka’s wanna argue with me telling me that he’s not gay is funny!:roflmao:

Again I don’t care that he’s gay, but he’s gay.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
What's with the hate against this dude? I've only seen 2 threads about him in here. He's just a random YouTube guy with a regular 9-5 job like everyone else. No one in here gave a fck about this dude before this thread. How is this thread 6 pages?

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Red Pills

W_3xX9QC623hbPgn72HPYxyxu2aBS97XOdILpu1VO80.png

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Remember what I said earlier in this thread......

Beta male is a white boy term that was created by the white incel community.

That fact that a bunch of y'all are repeating it says a lot.

the term beta male has always been around in various forms. most recently beta males just used to be called wimps or punks.

the earliest contemporary usage of the term "beta male" happened in 1999 in a magazine about political ambitions. that is well before the incel community was formed.

it is not a new term.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I've seen him be suspect, but I honestly dgaf. I don't hate all gay folk.

The narrative he talking make sense, tho. Just educating women on how us men think and what's important to us. That's what I care about.

While asking men their dick size

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What's with the hate against this dude? I've only seen 2 threads about him in here. He's just a random YouTube guy with a regular 9-5 job like everyone else. No one in here gave a fck about this dude before this thread. How is this thread 6 pages?
You obviously haven’t seen the double digit amount of threads made about his segments or on him.. prob will reach triple digits soon

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor

there's only one way to know for certain he's gay...how was it?

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Remember what I said earlier in this thread......

Beta male is a white boy term that was created by the white incel community.

That fact that a bunch of y'all are repeating it says a lot.

Betamale/ Alpha male term was created by Chinese guy in relation to Monkeys. If you search YouTube you can find the video where he explains how he came up with those words and why he regrets it. Especially the Alpha male term.

Last edited:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mad? Nigga please. I'm sippin remy and smoking a brisket. Since dude hurt you so bad, I'll make you a plate. Again, nobody is capin for him. That's the lie you're perpetuating. You're literally making that up instead of talking about the message.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Mad? Nigga please. I'm sippin remy and smoking a brisket. Since dude hurt you so bad, I'll make you a plate. Again, nobody is capin for him. That's the lie you're perpetuating. You're literally making that up instead of talking about the message.

Hahahaha.

You dudes will listen to any message and not take into account who's the messenger?!?!?!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Bunch of kats in here need a GAY DUDE to tell them how to deal with women.

I've seen it all.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hahahaha.

You dudes will listen to any message and not take into account who's the messenger?!?!?!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Bunch of kats in here need a GAY DUDE to tell them how to deal with women.

I've seen it all.

I don't know what dude's sexual orientation is. Never thought about it. Usually it's other gay dudes that are into seeking out gayness. What do you guys call it..."gaydar" right?

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what's your method?

Offset grill, 225 degrees, with just a salt and pepper rub. It's 14 lbs, so I'll leave in there for about 17 1/2 hrs. My thermometer is broken, so I can't check internal temp on this one, but my grill has been pretty consistent with 17 1/2.

@Darrkman come get your plate bro. Dude got you all in your feelins. This brisket will cure that broken heart and trust issues

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
This Thread is pure comedy. No matter how you try to spin it the fact is you got a bunch of dudes from bgol in here mad at me because I said their hero was gay.

But y'all claim I'm in my feelings????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrmann_67

Star
Platinum Member
What about what he says for the most part? What is he saying that is far off the mark or out of pocket? Is his message flawed? Somebody has to speak on some of the things he is saying. He speaks a truth that folk should at listen and pick out what works.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey BGOL incels......IS THIS YOUR KING?!?!?!

ruBEa5R.jpg

This the dude giving you tips on MANHOOD?!?!?!

I told y'all how this place attracts dudes that hate women cause the same clowns in here talking about how gay dudes make them sick are worshipping THIS DUDE!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is it with yall and the fascination about this man's sexuality?

Seriously you should think about this

What is the problem with a person advocating bettering yourself to attract what you want.

What is the problem with that?

I have no interest in what this man does with his genitals....why do you?

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about what he says for the most part? What is he saying that is far off the mark or out of pocket? Is his message flawed? Somebody has to speak on some of the things he is saying. He speaks a truth that folk should at listen and pick out what works.
There is no problem with what he says.

I've seen men and women question his sexuality instead of the validity of what he's saying

That tells you all you need to know right there

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

That hoe still gonna die alone.

So you're theory is that I hate women. Come on son. Do you think he makes any good points or not? I give zero fucks about another man's or woman's sexuality. Why does his matter so much to you? Are you not comfortable with yours? Serious question.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When you get people not to like and you’re an internet personality, people will search for dirt.

100%

its all in the game and is to be expected.

And Kevin had NO reason to lie - if he ACTUALLY DID.

It don't REALLY undermine his sh*t but if he a liar about stuff like that it just makes him look and sound like a lame

And who wants to take advice from a lame?

This man aint saying NOTHING my uncles aint been said at every cookout I ever been too

since I was 10 years old.

thank the lawd they don't know how YouTube works

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
100%

its all in the game and is to be expected.

And Kevin had NO reason to lie - if he ACTUALLY DID.

It don't REALLY undermine his sh*t but if he a liar about stuff like that it just makes him look and sound like a lame

And who wants to take advice from a lame?

This man aint saying NOTHING my uncles aint been said at every cookout I ever been too

since I was 10 years old.

thank the lawd they don't know how YouTube works

You’re right. He isn’t saying anything profound, but he has an audience and clearly, how he says things triggers people to the point his sexuality is even brought up due to how he dresses and mannerisms.

I’m more fascinated about the opinion surrounding him and his content. So many conclusions are drawn.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You’re right. He isn’t saying anything profound, but he has an audience and clearly, how he says things triggers people to the point his sexuality is even brought up due to how he dresses and mannerisms.

I’m more fascinated about the opinion surrounding him and his content. So many conclusions are drawn.

f*ck, I just texted my uncle to ask him if he knew Kevin Samuels

HE said I LOVE him!

OK well it good to know now

Kevin is a women hating possibly gay asshole

glad I could clear that up for ya'll