Joe Biden is now POTUS

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
You MUST be a cac if you don't know white = racist.
Once you come to the ultimate realization that nobody's coming to help you, you will move accordingly. The infrastructure has been created to suppress "black" people. Pick the fox or the wolf.

White /= racist if they have no power over you. Massa Biden has power over you. Trump has power over you. Did trump oppress black americans? Has biden oppressed black Americans?

From your comment, i already know you've been defeated. Hopefully you don't pass that to your children.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you come to the ultimate realization that nobody's coming to help you, you will move accordingly. The infrastructure has been created to suppress "black" people. Pick the fox or the wolf.

White /= racist if they have no power over you. Massa Biden has power over you. Trump has power over you. Did trump oppress black americans? Has biden oppressed black Americans?

From your comment, i already know you've been defeated. Hopefully you don't pass that to your children.
You know nothing about me except I'm roasting yo ass in these BGOL streets. Hopefully you don't have children. We got enuff coons to deal with.

Unpre43

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This clown is gonna get maxed out with nine or ten felony charges while some of those CACs are gonna get probation. :smh:
Best of luck buddy! :p:D
You ain't lie! He WILL be made an example of.... :smh: But hey,,,, stupid is, what stupid does
tenor.gif

Last edited: