New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mitch is gonna tie this into giving up on that bill that removes Confed names on monuments/military bases (Section 230) and something on investigating voter fraud...basically what Trump wants.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Mitch really pissed because that GOP senator tweeted they have the votes to pass the 2k now that the 2 GOP from Georgia said they'd support the 2k vote.

Mitch just handing the dems a W. Hope they don't fuck it up. Because it's on the 2 from Georgia to DEMAND a floor vote if they really about it. Mitch should be catching it from everyone since he played his hand like a true bitch.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WOnVVmr.jpg

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dangerous how? With this niggas is pussy.
Where is the burning of building from the summer.
Niggas need to storm the Senate with AKs and blow torches.

But they got all the energy to beat up drunk white people in convenience stores.

these mufuckas are playing a very dangerous game.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mitch really pissed because that GOP senator tweeted they have the votes to pass the 2k now that the 2 GOP from Georgia said they'd support the 2k vote.

Mitch just handing the dems a W. Hope they don't fuck it up. Because it's on the 2 from Georgia to DEMAND a floor vote if they really about it. Mitch should be catching it from everyone since he played his hand like a true bitch.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) swiftly moved a bill for $2,000 checks through the House (in a win for acronyms, it’s called the Cash Act, as in “Caring for Americans with Supplemental Help”) and picked up 44 Republican votes in the process.

Thus McConnell’s bind: He doesn’t want to approve the checks. But he doesn’t want Perdue and Loeffler to lose. And, to that end, he doesn’t want a big fight with Trump before next Tuesday.

McConnell’s solution: Write a bill that makes it look as though you’re giving $2,000 a chance while killing the idea by making it impossible for Democrats to vote for it. McConnell thus proposed rolling the checks in with two other Trumpian ideas.

He’d repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which provides immunity for website publishers from liability for third-party material, while also setting up a commission to investigate allegations of voter fraud.

The commission is particularly odious because its purpose would be to further Republican falsehoods about voter fraud and thus create new excuses for the voter-suppression crowd in Republican-controlled states to make it harder to vote.

There’s a case that some of the money spent on checks could be more carefully targeted to the unemployed and the poor. But that option is not on the table. Because the compromise stimulus bill was kept far smaller than it should have been by McConnell and his conservative allies (including Perdue and Loeffler), the $2,000 checks seem the most politically efficient way to get cash to Americans who need the help while also providing an additional boost the economy needs.

but but the parties are both the same :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

@xfactor @KingTaharqa

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) swiftly moved a bill for $2,000 checks through the House (in a win for acronyms, it’s called the Cash Act, as in “Caring for Americans with Supplemental Help”) and picked up 44 Republican votes in the process.

Thus McConnell’s bind: He doesn’t want to approve the checks. But he doesn’t want Perdue and Loeffler to lose. And, to that end, he doesn’t want a big fight with Trump before next Tuesday.

McConnell’s solution: Write a bill that makes it look as though you’re giving $2,000 a chance while killing the idea by making it impossible for Democrats to vote for it. McConnell thus proposed rolling the checks in with two other Trumpian ideas.

He’d repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which provides immunity for website publishers from liability for third-party material, while also setting up a commission to investigate allegations of voter fraud.

The commission is particularly odious because its purpose would be to further Republican falsehoods about voter fraud and thus create new excuses for the voter-suppression crowd in Republican-controlled states to make it harder to vote.

There’s a case that some of the money spent on checks could be more carefully targeted to the unemployed and the poor. But that option is not on the table. Because the compromise stimulus bill was kept far smaller than it should have been by McConnell and his conservative allies (including Perdue and Loeffler), the $2,000 checks seem the most politically efficient way to get cash to Americans who need the help while also providing an additional boost the economy needs.

but but the parties are both the same :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

@xfactor @KingTaharqa
You really are like some hardcore shill, aren't you. When the fuck ever have I said both parties the same? Jesus christ. Some of you have the comprehension of pre-schoolers.

While you shilling, I got you to admit months ago Pelosi was tanking aid because she believed it would help against Trump. Go ask people who about to be homeless or who are racked up thousands of dollars in debt how they feel about that. :smh: You admitted you were cool being a political pawn. Basically, a bitch. Others ain't so eager to be owned and used as tools. They don't put blue or red over their fucking own well-being.

Funny how your shilling ass was crickets when Pelosi turned down Trump's stimulus offer pre-election, but after you quoting me and beating your chest because this bitch now says :D "let's do it". Sorry, the receipts are there. Bitch didn't want Trump's name on the checks before, now suddenly does. You think that she cares about you? FOH

It's sad you think this proves your point. Grow up. Take the posters off the wall. Start looking at politicians as tools instead of being one for them. Damn.

GOP is fucking evil. Fuck Mitch. But to excuse the sinister shit Pelosi has done since August is just bitchmade shilling. Wouldn't even be talking this 2k if Trump ain't throw that bitch Nancy an easy out -- FOR LIKE THE 3rd TIME SINCE AUGUST.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You really are like some hardcore shill, aren't you. When the fuck ever have I said both parties the same? Jesus christ. Some of you have the comprehension of pre-schoolers.

While you shilling, I got you to admit months ago Pelosi was tanking aid because she believed it would help against Trump. Go ask people who about to be homeless or who are racked up thousands of dollars in debt how they feel about that. :smh: You admitted you were cool being a political pawn. Basically, a bitch. Others ain't so eager to be owned and used as tools. They don't put blue or red over their fucking own well-being.

Funny how your shilling ass was crickets when Pelosi turned down Trump's stimulus offer pre-election, but after you quoting me and beating your chest because this bitch now says :D "let's do it". Sorry, the receipts are there. Bitch didn't want Trump's name on the checks before, now suddenly does. You think that she cares about you? FOH

It's sad you think this proves your point. Grow up. Take the posters off the wall. Start looking at politicians as tools instead of being one for them. Damn.

GOP is fucking evil. Fuck Mitch. But to excuse the sinister shit Pelosi has done since August is just bitchmade shilling. Wouldn't even be talking this 2k if Trump ain't throw that bitch Nancy an easy out -- FOR LIKE THE 3rd TIME SINCE AUGUST.
Nigga the shit worked and trumps out of office (something your secretly happy about) this is the shit that cracks me up about you "above the fray" motherfuckers...YOU benefit from the games that get played regardless. In my reparations thread YOU vote for the democrat plan and between the two parties you generally SIDE WITH THE DEMOCRATS when it comes down to it so stop acting like your a not a bitch/pawn in the game yourself.

We're ALL swimming up shits creek... you and cats like you are the only ones ACTING like the turds don't touch you..but your hip deep in it too homie....stop with the delusions.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga the shit worked and trumps out of office (something your secretly happy about) this is the shit that cracks me up about you "above the fray" motherfuckers...YOU benefit from the games that get played regardless. In my reparations thread YOU vote for the democrat plan and between the two parties you generally SIDE WITH THE DEMOCRATS when it comes down to it so stop acting like your a not a bitch/pawn in the game yourself.

We're ALL swimming up shits creek... you and cats like you are the only ones ACTING like the turds don't touch you..but your hip deep in it too homie....stop with the delusions.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yep, both parties are the same and this continues to prove it.
:lol: you shills need to give it up. You lost when you put whites first.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Where's My Stimulus Check? Use the IRS's "Get My Payment" Portal to Get an Answer

The IRS has already started sending out second stimulus checks. If you're asking yourself "where's my stimulus check," the IRS will soon have an online tool that will let you track your payment. The tool is called the "Get My Payment" portal, and it will be an updated version of the popular tool Americans used to track the status of their first-round stimulus checks.

As of early Wednesday morning, the tool is still unavailable. But the IRS is working on updates for second-round stimulus checks and will have it back online soon. When the new version goes live, you'll be able to check the status of both your first- and second-round stimulus payments. The tool will be available in both English and Spanish, too.
We expect the updated "Get My Payment" portal to more-or-less work the same as the tool used for first-round stimulus checks. So, here's a refresher course on what the tool can do, what information you need to provide, and what information will the tool provide. Check it out so you're ready to go when the tool goes live again.

What Does the Stimulus Check Portal Do?
Based on its past performance, we expect the updated "Get My Payment" tool to let you:
  • Check the status of your stimulus payment;
  • Confirm your payment type (paper check or direct deposit);
  • Get a projected direct deposit or paper check delivery date (or find out if a payment hasn't been scheduled); and
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn't have your direct deposit information and they haven't sent your payment yet.
The earlier version of the portal was updated no more than once daily, typically overnight. That will probably be the case again. As a result, there's no reason to check the portal more than once per day.
What Information Will You Need?
For starters, you'll probably be asked to provide a:
  • Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN);
  • Date of birth;
  • Street address; and
  • Five-digit ZIP or postal code.
If you file a joint tax return, either spouse should be able to access the portal by providing their own information for the security questions used to verify a taxpayer's identity. Once verified, the same payment status should be shown for both spouses.
If you need to add bank account information to get your stimulus check directly deposited into your account, you'll probably also need to provide:
  • Your adjusted gross income from your 2019 tax return;
  • The refund or amount owed from your 2019 tax return;
  • The type of your bank account (e.g., savings or checking); and
  • Your bank account and routing numbers.
The first version of the "Get My Payment" portal could not update bank account information after your stimulus check was scheduled for delivery. Expect that feature in the updated version, too. Also, to help protect against potential fraud, the tool probably won't allow people to change bank account information already on file with the IRS.

With the old tool, if you entered your bank information any day before noon on Tuesday, your payment date was available in the portal beginning the following Saturday. If you entered the information after noon on a Tuesday, your payment date was available beginning the Saturday after next. We expect the new tool to work in a similar fashion.
For additional tips on entering data into the "Get My Payment" portal, see the IRS' FAQ page (which we also expect to be updated).

What Will the Status Report Look Like?
The original "Get My Payment" portal displayed one of the following:
1. Payment Status. Either (A) a payment had been processed, a payment date was available, and payment was to be sent either by direct deposit or mail; or (B) you're eligible, but a payment had not been processed and a payment date was not available.
2. Need More Information. You're eligible for a payment, but the IRS didn't have your direct deposit information. You were given the opportunity to provide your bank information once you properly verified your identity. Direct Deposit was the fastest way to get your payment.
3. Payment Status Not Available. The IRS couldn't determine your eligibility for a payment at that time. For example, if you didn't file either a recent tax return, or you recently filed but the return hadn't been fully processed.
The reports will probably be similar in the new tool.

Can You Use the Portal if You Didn't File a Tax Return?
You couldn't use the "Get My Payment" portal to track the status of your first stimulus check if you didn't file a 2018 or 2019 federal income tax return. However, there was another online tool that non-filers could use to give the IRS with the information it needed to process a payment.
We're not sure if the non-filers tool will be used for second stimulus checks, though. Instead, if you didn't file a 2019 tax return, and you didn't use the non-filers tool to get your first-round payment, then you might have to wait to get your second stimulus check money as a "recovery rebate" tax credit when you file your 2020 return.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Just because Trump lost the election didn't mean her plan worked. A lot of people hate that big bitch Trump. Dems lost house seats and didn't get the expected senate push. Polls indicated a good number of Americans seen through Pelosi's obstruction attempts when asked why aid wasn't passed. So no, there is no fucking evidence Pelosi throwing Americans under the bus worked. Try again.

And this wonderful Thursday morning your bunch of bitches just let Mitch win in the Senate and didn't back Bernie's play. :smh:

Yeah, I generally side with democrats, so why say that 'both parties are the same' shit with my name in it? And just because I generally side with them don't mean I won't call out their bullshit. You settle. I don't. Cop pleas for them folding like bitches today. All hail our bloated military budget.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just because Trump lost the election didn't mean her plan worked. A lot of people hate that big bitch Trump. Dems lost house seats and didn't get the expected senate push. Polls indicated a good number of Americans seen through Pelosi's obstruction attempts when asked why aid wasn't passed. So no, there is no fucking evidence Pelosi throwing Americans under the bus worked. Try again.

And this wonderful Thursday morning your bunch of bitches just let Mitch win in the Senate and didn't back Bernie's play. :smh:

Yeah, I generally side with democrats, so why say that 'both parties are the same' shit with my name in it? And just because I generally side with them don't mean I won't call out their bullshit. You settle. I don't. Cop pleas for them folding like bitches today. All hail our bloated military budget.
trumps not getting reelected wasn't written in stone considering most people didn't think he'd win the first time around. The fact that there wasn't a blue wave is evidence of that. So the gambit while cynical had some effect.

nigga until you pull an AOC and run for office yourself or at the very least get out the vote for the people you believe in you're settling like the rest of us....talking shit on a message board aint changing the world. You guys are literally armchair quarterbacks..may as well change cnn to espn cuz its the same behavior :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all can't possibly be proud of the dems, though.
They folded like oragami in these negotiations.
If Trump hadn't put the pressure on the Repubs, they would still be bent over.
They keep trying to take the high ground instead of playing to win.
They need to compile a list of Mitch's addresses and have their progressive friends march outside of his houses.
They should be taking this fight to the streets.
There should be an ongoing list of every politician who opposed giving aid to the people and pressure should be put on their donors. Boycott their businesses. Hell, at least flood their supporters' emails! SOMETHING. Dems are way too bitchmade Mitchmade. That's part of why I became an independent. The left became right lite.
They are too busy fighting over which bathroom sissies should go in and not serious enough about stuff like this.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Bernie killin' em!
Bitchboy Mitch couldn't even let her finish her sentence before he objected.
Bernie flipped this turtle on his back!

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
trumps not getting reelected wasn't written in stone considering most people didn't think he'd win the first time around. The fact that there wasn't a blue wave is evidence of that. So the gambit while cynical had some effect.

nigga until you pull an AOC and run for office yourself or at the very least get out the vote for the people you believe in you're settling like the rest of us....talking shit on a message board aint changing the world. You guys are literally armchair quarterbacks..may as well change cnn to espn cuz its the same behavior :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:
Why did it have her desired effect? Because you say so? Did you ever think there wasn't a blue wave because the polls showed people seen through her obstruction? You yourself admitted before the election she was obstructing. You admit it now. Do you think we were the only ones to see her pulling this fuckery? People were hurting out here for months because of that obstruction. People died. Fuck them though, right?

You talking out both sides of your mouth. It's high crimes when Trump does fucked up shit and causes financial ruin and death, but when Pelosi does it she gets a fucking pass? It's great strategy? FOH

And you in here admitting that the bitch was obstructing, yet her fake ass to this day denies it and lies to the people saying she worked with their best interests in mind. Now if that ain't sinister shit I don't know wtf is. And you defend it, like a true shill. :smh: On set, huh?

No, I ain't settling like you. While we all talking shit on a message board, some of you cats act like interns for these corrupt politicians. Don't lump me in here with the bitches who shill for their overlords. If we just armchair quarterbacks, why bother? If what we say online don't matter, why you weirdos so up on censorship? What we say on message boards and twitter only matter when you say so? Is that how it works? :lol:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sHe running game on Trump. This mfka could have jumped in with Hawley, another Trump loyalist, and Bernie Sanders when they were pushing for getting it to the floor and he didn't. He spent Christmas golfing with Trump. This is game. Lidnesy is trying to front like he's riding with Trump but he was just as against the $1200 checks as Mitch was. They probably planned this shit out on some good Senator/bad Senator bullshit knowing that neither of them want it to pass but Graham can give the appearance that he's riding with Trump so Trump will push for the Georgia election. Graham and McConnell will still be there. Trump is on the way out the door.
I see the hustle.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why did it have her desired effect? Because you say so? Did you ever think there wasn't a blue wave because the polls showed people seen through her obstruction? You yourself admitted before the election she was obstructing. You admit it now. Do you think we were the only ones to see her pulling this fuckery? People were hurting out here for months because of that obstruction. People died. Fuck them though, right?

You talking out both sides of your mouth. It's high crimes when Trump does fucked up shit and causes financial ruin and death, but when Pelosi does it she gets a fucking pass? It's great strategy? FOH

And you in here admitting that the bitch was obstructing, yet her fake ass to this day denies it and lies to the people saying she worked with their best interests in mind. Now if that ain't sinister shit I don't know wtf is. And you defend it, like a true shill. :smh: On set, huh?

No, I ain't settling like you. While we all talking shit on a message board, some of you cats act like interns for these corrupt politicians. Don't lump me in here with the bitches who shill for their overlords. If we just armchair quarterbacks, why bother? If what we say online don't matter, why you weirdos so up on censorship? What we say on message boards and twitter only matter when you say so? Is that how it works? :lol:
The point of the strategy was to unseat trump and that occurred... call it a coincidence if you want... the bottom line is trump wasn't a sure lock on losing and you know it. Wallstreet benefitted from him, conservatives benefitted from him. He was a boorish crude ignorant man and the last 4 years proved MANY were more than willing to overlook that shit enough to get him elected in the first place. And that blue wave bullshit was a media-driven narrative...republicans in the last 40 years have been consistently in lockstep in voting down-ticket than Dems or independents.

Now MAYBE I shouldn't have included you in the "both parties are the same" shit

and I have no issue with calling bullshit on politicians but the last year has been shit on pelosi no matter what she does... shes a weak bitch if she doesn't impeach trump...she stupid and wasted time if she does and this is coming from people on the same fuckin side.

Seems like being a democrat politician is lose lose no matter what you do. You keep harping about how she obstructed and didn't take a compromise when republicans were NEVER going to do a deal over a trillion even when 1.5 tril was supposedly on the table. Trump is a bully asshole but mcconnell proved who REALLY runs that party. And if he had his way completely people would be getting far LESS than even 600 for only 4 weeks. And that asshole STILL got reelected.